Kayyendole's Traveler Profile
- retired but still lectures and writes 3 books so far
- Favourite music
- jazz and classical
- Favourite movie
- Colin likes the occasional thriller Kay loves costume dramas and the classics
- fluent English & pigeon French!
- Favourite quote
- Life is like a game of backgammon, the throws are down to fate but the moves are down to you.
- Interests and hobbies
- walking, travel, reading, music, theatre, art, canoeing, gardening, birdwatching/nature
- One thing I want to do before I die
- more travel
- Favourite book
- many : latest favourite The Millenium Trilogy
- My friends describe me as
- adventurous or mad!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting each other
Recent Entries by Kayyendole
a Homely House - Jun 12, 2014
With gum boots and hats in the hall, the dog basket and Gin and Tonic on a tray in the lounge you just felt like the family had just popped out and left the house open for you to have a nose around...
An island of flowers and good rules - Aug 16, 2014
This is our back garden! - Aug 17, 2012
The National Trust is on our doorstep and Dudmaston Hall is our nearest venue. Since we moved here in 2009 we have walked the woods and trails and it feels like our back garden. We have spotted dee...