Kawaiguy's Traveler Profile
- ESL Teacher / Musician
- Favourite music
- Anything that could be considered music, I'll listen to at least once. And then once more.
- Kapuskasing, Ont
- Favourite movie
- Tough question; I only like to watch movies once really.
- English, French, Japanese
- Favourite quote
- "Love is not something you can find. You can only give love."
- Interests and hobbies
- Running, Yoga, Weight-lifting, Reading, Jamming, Cooking, and Hiking.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Take a guitar, a tent, and a sleeping-bag into the wildnerness and come back sane.
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Funny, intelligent, optimistic, and genki!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing in front of a glacier lake on the top of a mountain high in British Columbia, hearing nothing but vast winds, a crackling fire, and my own wheezing breaths.
Recent Entries by Kawaiguy
Where two paths meet - Mar 4, 2015
It feels like it's been an age since I've even thought about these adventures I've had. It feels like it was someone else who experienced... dressing up as a ninja and invading the local Inaka ba...
The Journey Ends - Sep 3, 2011
So it's just over two years and I've found my way back to Canada. It only seems appropriate that since I've woken up completely rested at 5:13 in the morning, that I should write a blog entry about...
Cambodia: Day 1 - Dec 24, 2010
It took me about 2 hours of editing these photos, exporting them to upload, only to remind myself that this website shrinks the photos to the point where any artistic value is diminished into obscu...