Katzinuganda's Traveler Profile
I'm just getting started on my adventure. Check back soon to see where I'm going to go.
- Favourite movie
- Blood Diamond, God Grew Tired of Us, Slumdog Millionaire, Seven Pounds, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, While You Were Sleeping, Love Actually, A Bronx Tale
- English, Baboon
- Favourite quote
- "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness." -The Dalai Lama
- Interests and hobbies
- Animals, Primates, Teaching, Anything Africa...Hiking, Cooking, Swimming, Singing, Reading, Running...
- Favourite book
- What is the What, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Things they Carried, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The Mists of Avalon, Whale Rider, My Sisters Keeper, Harry Potter, The Alchemist, The Devil Came on Horseback, The Giving Tree, Catcher in the Rye
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Going back to the baboon sanctuary in S. Africa after 6 months and reuniting with Rhea, my little baboon baby. Even after all that time, she knew exactly who I was and leapt into my arms - holding me so tightly. I have never felt so purely happy :)