Katshannon's Traveler Profile
- Travel Consultant
- Sydney, Australia
- English, French, Korean
- Interests and hobbies
- many and varied
- One thing I want to do before I die
- learn to break dance
- Favourite book
- Collins Concise English Dictionary
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Climbing the Banaue Rice Terraces. Abso****ing-lutely incredible.
Recent Entries by Katshannon
Cliffhanger - Dec 25, 2006
The melody of water bouncing over worn rocks tinkled like ice in a frosted glass, as a cool, damp breeze danced across my face and woke me for Christmas Day. Before my eyes had a chance to clear I ...
Molotov Cocktail: Shaken and Stirred - Jan 2, 2007
We had been told that Manila on New Years Eve was like being in Beirut, circa 1985. We thought this was an over exaggeration, but NYE came on with the deafening roar of a war zone and the stench of...
Seoulful Goodbyes - Mar 8, 2007