Katieontherun's Traveler Profile
- Bioenergy therapist
- Vienna, Austria
- Favourite movie
- The Matrix, Gladiator, R.E.D., Playing By Heart, Groundhog Day, Practical Magic, Medicine Man
- German, English, tiny bit of French, barely any Italian
- Favourite quote
- One can never consent to creep when one feels the impulse to soar. (Helen Keller)
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling, exploring, hiking, reading, writing, climbing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- wake up
- Favourite book
- Eckhart Tolle's The Power of Now & A New Earth
- My friends describe me as
- She's got the gypsy gene.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- A patient with heavy dementia, after treatment, told me, "You practice magic!"
Recent Entries by Katieontherun
Darwin deals - Jun 4, 2007
The tropics are actually pretty tame if you pardon the many alcoholics. But it sure is hot here. Too hot to eat, in fact, was pretty destroyed yesterday past 10 a.m. in the morning. Ate the other h...
surprised? - Apr 19, 2007
Hmm, still in Takaka, to no one's great surprise... sunny days but they're getting drastically shorter and colder. Claudia and me went to Wainui Falls yesterday, which are spectacular, and the swin...
Full Moon? - Apr 1, 2007
Hitched back to Takaka in three hours and five rides, worked really well once I'd gotten out of hitchhiker-unfriendly Nelson. Got some mean looks there standing at the side of the road. From then...