Katherine-anne's Traveler Profile
- amateur at life
- Favourite music
- rock 'n roll, all kinds of stuff
- Chester-le-Street, England
- Favourite movie
- English, Dutch, French, Italian, some German
- Favourite quote
- you can smash a violin against a tree with the best intentions
- Interests and hobbies
- music, reading, Mahjong, cooking, hanging out with friends, France, walking, swimming, anything exciting, painting, writing, dreaming....
- One thing I want to do before I die
- find peace
- Favourite book
- Darkness at Noon, Daddy-Long-Legs, many more
- My friends describe me as
- ask them
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- seeing the light
Recent Entries by Katherine-anne
Modify your matchbox - Mar 29, 2016
As soon as he said it, I thought, that's a title if anything is. Josef, my guide, was explaining Soweto. A matchbox is an average or middle class dwelling in Soweto, small and simple - like a ...
Sweet and sour - Mar 27, 2016
March 26th In the early morning I quietly leave my beloved Coffee Bay. Carefully avoiding the debris of last night's party, I tiptoe out of the sleepy village. Alone at last, it's a four ...
Sorting out Coffee Bay - Mar 25, 2016
March 22nd Before I even parked the car there were people waiting outside the Sugarloaf Backpackers to greet me. Amazing how word gets around - someone must have seen me driving in. From then...