Katherine-anne's Traveler Profile
- amateur at life
- Favourite music
- rock 'n roll, all kinds of stuff
- Chester-le-Street, England
- Favourite movie
- English, Dutch, French, Italian, some German
- Favourite quote
- you can smash a violin against a tree with the best intentions
- Interests and hobbies
- music, reading, Mahjong, cooking, hanging out with friends, France, walking, swimming, anything exciting, painting, writing, dreaming....
- One thing I want to do before I die
- find peace
- Favourite book
- Darkness at Noon, Daddy-Long-Legs, many more
- My friends describe me as
- ask them
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- seeing the light
Recent Entries by Katherine-anne
feverish dreams and magic - Apr 18, 2013
Four weeks I have spent in South Africa and many stories to tell, but not now, not yet, and maybe not here. So for the moment just an update for family and friends. . After 5 days I l...
expect the unexpected - Mar 25, 2013
Well, hi, I am back in South Africa, East London's Sugarshack and sometimes it's like I have never been away and sometimes I don't know where the hell I am. Been here three days now, I'll skip...
letting go - Jul 17, 2012
Who teaches you how to let go? There is no manual for that. Family, friends, people have been asking me what's up. Silence, not like you. It's me. Not really wanting to talk about it. ...