Katherine-anne's Traveler Profile
- amateur at life
- Favourite music
- rock 'n roll, all kinds of stuff
- Chester-le-Street, England
- Favourite movie
- English, Dutch, French, Italian, some German
- Favourite quote
- you can smash a violin against a tree with the best intentions
- Interests and hobbies
- music, reading, Mahjong, cooking, hanging out with friends, France, walking, swimming, anything exciting, painting, writing, dreaming....
- One thing I want to do before I die
- find peace
- Favourite book
- Darkness at Noon, Daddy-Long-Legs, many more
- My friends describe me as
- ask them
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- seeing the light
Recent Entries by Katherine-anne
little fruits of hope - Dec 2, 2014
My recent travels through South Africa are nearing an end. To be honest, I made a bit of a hash of it this time. Unorganized and without plan, moving from this place to that, with a shiploa...
feverish dreams and magic - Apr 18, 2013
Four weeks I have spent in South Africa and many stories to tell, but not now, not yet, and maybe not here. So for the moment just an update for family and friends. . After 5 days I l...
expect the unexpected - Mar 25, 2013
Well, hi, I am back in South Africa, East London's Sugarshack and sometimes it's like I have never been away and sometimes I don't know where the hell I am. Been here three days now, I'll skip...