Katelyn.repetto's Traveler Profile
- English Teacher in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Favourite movie
- Tropic Thunder, Anchorman, The Wedding Singer, Ace Ventura Pet Detective and randomly, Scent of a woman
- "If you speak two languages you're bilingual, three; trilingual, one; American." This is true for me :p
- Favourite quote
- "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you are right."
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Walk on the moon -- hey, a girl can dream :)
- Favourite book
- The Kite Runner
- My friends describe me as
- Idk, ask my friends.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The moment my Goddaughter Adriana was born :)I love my niece and I hope to make it back to the US before she can remember me not being there.
Recent Entries by Katelyn.repetto
Vietnam's beautiful beach town - Nha Trang. - Apr 2, 2012
Nha Trang was one of those places that just surprised me! I don't know what I expected but it sure wasn't an amazing beach with a California lifestyle vibe. I actually had to remind myself that I w...
Humanity at its worst: As written from my Journal - Apr 8, 2012
I learned that 30,000 people die a year from motorbike accidents in Vietnam. 30,000! My heart just aches thinking about it. 400 people alone died in Ho Chi Minh THIS MONTH. Then, I witnessed i...
Born Bargainer - May 29, 2010
Today was so much fun! We went to a ceramic trade school where our art students got the chance to "throw" with Chinese students. It was moving to see American and Chinese students working toget...