Kateandlindsay's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Indie & Rock
- Favourite movie
- So many. Training Day, Man on Fire, and the occasional good old bit of cheese ...Transformers and the like. Action, Suspense, Thriller, Investigation etc
- English & and about 10 words in French and Spanish ... Very Poor!
- Favourite quote
- "You can always earn more money, but you can't put a price on memories!" ... "We work to live, we don't live to work!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Pretty much all sports, music (no dance) & anything outdoors
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to fly!
- Favourite book
- Angles & Demons (Lindsay) ... Peter Kay Autobiography or Wilt (Kate)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- We are living it
Recent Entries by Kateandlindsay
3 Nights in Unique Rotarua - Sep 21, 2011
Rotorua is small town with a strong Maori presence around the middle of the north island of New Zealand. It is best known for the amount of geo-thermal activity in and around the area, with sulphur...
Caving at Waitomo - Sep 20, 2011
Waitomo is a tiny little farming community (too small to even call a village), which exists as a tourist attraction purely because of the Waitomo Caves. The caves were indeed the sole reason for Wa...
Mercury Bay and the Cormorandal Peninsula - Sep 19, 2011
Whitaianga is a small coastal town on the beautiful Cormorandal Peninsula and it was our first stop on the Kiwi bus. It was, however, simply and overnight stop. Our first day on the Kiwi Experience...