Katclassy's Traveler Profile
- A Systems Administrator-Desktop Engineer.
- Favourite music
- Electronic and the oldies, but everything in between I also enjoy
- Favourite movie
- *Rien à Déclarer, Thirteen Days, Screw Loose, Asterix & Obelix!*
- English, Canadian French, Italian.
- Favourite quote
- "Your Life - Your Way - Live it, Love it, Own it!!!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, Skiing, Hiking, Hamping, Heading, Music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel throughout South America to hiking the "Darien Gap" in Central America and Africa.
- Favourite book
- Pride & Prejudice (by: Jane Austen)
- My friends describe me as
- ***UNSTOPPABLE*** & adventurous.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting awesome new people in distant lands...Getting what you want after striving for it for so long.
This also is true to traveling - I have been to a few exotic and dangerous locales and enjoyed them immensely.
Over the years, I have developed a few passions along the way - traveling and taking photographs obviously are some of them and this blog is to share in my joy and experiences of it all. I am glad to have you all with me during these journeys.
Some of the best things that have happened to me are the experiences I have obtained while meeting new people and learning of different cultures, these always bring a smile to my face :-)
Ok, let the fun and adventures begin...
See you all soon, keep sharing my blog and do keep those messages coming...
Recent Entries by Katclassy
**Paradise - Or is it?** Ochos Rios. - Oct 21, 2016
As most of you know, I came to Ochos Rios for a brief visit, I had an agenda. It was only 3 days, but it could have changed the entire course of my life. I'll explain further in a few moments…...
Incredible Journey into the Mountains!!! JEEP!!! - Oct 1, 2016
Incredible life experiences are derived from off-roading with an incredible 4x4 Jeep. I am fast discovering that the Jeep 4x4 Wrangler will take you places you could only dream of. It has the a...
Wow - What a trip - Rockies by RAIL!!! :) - Aug 29, 2016
Traveled through the Rockies by Train, The *RockyMountaineer* Train to be exact. It was an amazing experience to say the least and the journey was more of the trip than the destination. First Pa...