Katclassy's Traveler Profile
- A Systems Administrator-Desktop Engineer.
- Favourite music
- Electronic and Trance and the oldies, but everything in between I also enjoy
- Favourite movie
- Thirteen Days, Screw Loose, Asterix & Obelix among many others
- English, Canadian French, Italian.
- Favourite quote
- "Your Life - Your Way - Live it, Love it, Own it!!!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Enjoy Traveling, skiing, running, hiking, camping, movies.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel from South America to hiking the "Darien" in Central America, to South East Asia and of course Africa
- Favourite book
- Pride & Prejudice (by: Jane Austen)
- My friends describe me as
- ***UNSTOPPABLE*** Intelligent, easy going & adventurous.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of my boys - the moment when a special someone told me "I Love You". Meeting awesome new people in distant lands...Getting what you want after striving for it for so long.
Being a person that accepts most challenges in all types of venues, there is not much that I will not attempt. This also is true to traveling - I have been to a few exotic and dangerous locales and enjoyed them immensely.
Over the years, I have developed a few passions along the way - traveling obviously is one of them.
I have been to many a place in this world but still have many more to go and explore.
This is why this blog has been created - it is to share in my joy and experiences of it all. I am glad to have you all with me during these journeys. **** Earth Image!!!****
A little about the type of person I am: ** me - in depth **
I enjoy a variety of activities, from doing things outdoors (soccer - biking - running - walks - camping) to enjoying indoor events as well (such as a good game of pool, watching a movie, or going to see live theater or even a symphony etc).
I do enjoy spending time with friends (on a nice patio with drinks and munchies during warmer weather season or a night of dancing).
I have lived my life by this motto "Live life to its fullest but do so within reason", meaning within reason sometimes doesn't always come into play, I have put myself out there in some situations that perhaps I should not have :-(
I like to have fun, and can dress up with the best of them or stay in with a nice hot-chocolate relaxing in front of either a good movie and/or a nice fire.
As I mentioned, I love to travel and have done a great deal of it, it is a must for me - and is always nice, fun and can be romantic - either getting away for a day to a nice small town or going farther away - it does not matter, the experience of meeting new people and learning of different cultures is always a thrill and brings a smile to my face :-)
That is me in a nutshell, if you would like to know a little more about me - do not hesitate to message me.
Ok, let the fun and adventures begin...
See you all soon.
Recent Entries by Katclassy
Slowdown?? - What Slowdown!!! *Bring It!* - Sep 30, 2013
Hey there all my awesomely sweet peeps…yes I KNOW I have been a week behind but sooo much has transpired in that time. Life was/is supposed to slow down somewhat – it just doesn't seem ...
Let the fun commence - Davie St Party & Dyke March - Aug 2, 2014
Dyke March and DAVIE St party. What can one say – the community here in Vancouver is "very alive and well". Yes that is a very good statement and I would have to admit, quite accurate. ...
"Tassie" - Tasmania, Australia -a wondrous place! - Mar 18, 2014
Tasmania, Australia. I went to Tasmania with a goal in mind, to stay with a friend and enjoy two weeks of hospitality. That did transpire but what I got was so much more –I got to experien...