Katclassy's Traveler Profile
- A Systems Administrator-Desktop Engineer.
- Favourite music
- Electronic and the oldies, but everything in between I also enjoy
- Favourite movie
- *Rien à Déclarer, Thirteen Days, Screw Loose, Asterix & Obelix!*
- English, Canadian French, Italian.
- Favourite quote
- "Your Life - Your Way - Live it, Love it, Own it!!!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, Skiing, Hiking, Hamping, Heading, Music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel throughout South America to hiking the "Darien Gap" in Central America and Africa.
- Favourite book
- Pride & Prejudice (by: Jane Austen)
- My friends describe me as
- ***UNSTOPPABLE*** & adventurous.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting awesome new people in distant lands...Getting what you want after striving for it for so long.
Being a person that accepts most challenges in all types of venues, there is not much that I will not attempt, as my friends state about me - given a challenge *Just Watch Me!*.
This also is true to traveling - I have been to a few exotic and dangerous locales and enjoyed them immensely.
Over the years, I have developed a few passions along the way - traveling and taking photographs obviously are some of them and this blog is to share in my joy and experiences of it all. I am glad to have you all with me during these journeys.
Some of the best things that have happened to me are the experiences I have obtained while meeting new people and learning of different cultures, these always bring a smile to my face :-)
Ok, let the fun and adventures begin...
See you all soon, keep sharing my blog and do keep those messages coming...
Recent Entries by Katclassy
*Road Trip* To Whistler and everything in between! - Apr 30, 2016
When you want to get away but take a break from hiking...what does one do? Road Trip...that is what one does...so I got one of my good friends(Tara) and we just got up early and headed towards Whis...
Just what a girl needed - her Best Friend!!! - Jun 10, 2016
Hi everyone, I have a few more entries to enter prior to this one but I thought a change of pace was in order. Lots has been happening to me these past few weeks and months that I am starting to ...
Victoria - a quaint place that I couldn't leave! - Feb 27, 2016
Victoria BC…Feb 2016 …. Hi everyone…hope you are enjoying the blog…I took a small break from hiking and other adventures in BC as I was looking at re-settling in the smal...