Karsenault's Traveler Profile
- I teach children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Favourite music
- Everything - I love music
- Calgary Alberta
- English French and some poor attempts at Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Be happy for this moment - this moment is your life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling (obviously), writing, reading, I find many things interesting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much as the world as possible.
- Favourite book
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry - The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- My friends describe me as
- Ask them...
Recent Entries by Karsenault
Pictures from Chengdu, Tibet, and Leshan - Dec 29, 2014
From Chengdu, I went into Tibet via Kangding, onto Tagong and a peek at Xin du Qioa. I just wanted to keep going, when you see the pictures you'll understand why! I have one more post coming (ev...
Pictures from Beijing and the Great Wall - Dec 15, 2014
From Hong Kong on a 13 hour overnight train to Beijing then on to the Great Wall.
Pics from Hong Kong, Tai-O, and Lantau - Dec 14, 2014
The first four days of my trip saw me in fast-paced Hong Kong, lazy fishing village Tai-O and serene Lantau Island. Enjoy!