Karsenault's Traveler Profile
- I teach children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Favourite music
- Everything - I love music
- Calgary Alberta
- English French and some poor attempts at Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Be happy for this moment - this moment is your life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling (obviously), writing, reading, I find many things interesting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much as the world as possible.
- Favourite book
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry - The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- My friends describe me as
- Ask them...
Recent Entries by Karsenault
Pictures from Beijing and the Great Wall - Dec 15, 2014
From Hong Kong on a 13 hour overnight train to Beijing then on to the Great Wall.
Pics from Hong Kong, Tai-O, and Lantau - Dec 14, 2014
The first four days of my trip saw me in fast-paced Hong Kong, lazy fishing village Tai-O and serene Lantau Island. Enjoy!
Cell Phone Pictures - Dec 12, 2014
These are unedited cell phone pictures from Beijing, KangDing, Tagong, Xin du Qaio, Chengdu, the Panda Base in Ya'an and Hong Kong. The edited camera pics will take a while to get up. Enjoy!