Karsenault's Traveler Profile
- I teach children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Favourite music
- Everything - I love music
- Calgary Alberta
- English French and some poor attempts at Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Be happy for this moment - this moment is your life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling (obviously), writing, reading, I find many things interesting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much as the world as possible.
- Favourite book
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry - The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- My friends describe me as
- Ask them...
Recent Entries by Karsenault
The More Things Change..... - Jun 30, 2016
....the more they stay the same. I'll be on my way home next week and I've been struggling to come up with a way to sum up the last two months so I looked back to the first time I was in Southe...
Acceptance: Same Same but Different - Jun 27, 2016
People I meet and talk to are constantly surprised that I enjoy traveling alone. Most of them really don't understand it. Similar to "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, do...
Choo Choooooo - Jun 19, 2016
There is a thick layer of dust and dirt across every surface in upper class and the fans lie still in their ceiling-cages but the seats are double my size, they lay back, and they aren't made of wo...