Karsenault's Traveler Profile
- I teach children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Favourite music
- Everything - I love music
- Calgary Alberta
- English French and some poor attempts at Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Be happy for this moment - this moment is your life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling (obviously), writing, reading, I find many things interesting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much as the world as possible.
- Favourite book
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry - The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- My friends describe me as
- Ask them...
Recent Entries by Karsenault
Acceptance: Same Same but Different - Jun 27, 2016
People I meet and talk to are constantly surprised that I enjoy traveling alone. Most of them really don't understand it. Similar to "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, do...
Choo Choooooo - Jun 19, 2016
There is a thick layer of dust and dirt across every surface in upper class and the fans lie still in their ceiling-cages but the seats are double my size, they lay back, and they aren't made of wo...
Travel Ketchup - Jun 16, 2016
I have no excuse for not writing, I've had plenty of time, it just hasn't happened. Let's rewind to Bagan... Bagan is the archeological epicentre of Myanmar. With over two thousand temples/pago...