Karsenault's Traveler Profile
- I teach children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Favourite music
- Everything - I love music
- Calgary Alberta
- English French and some poor attempts at Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Be happy for this moment - this moment is your life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling (obviously), writing, reading, I find many things interesting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much as the world as possible.
- Favourite book
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry - The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- My friends describe me as
- Ask them...
Recent Entries by Karsenault
The Irish Connection - May 17, 2015
Granny and I have had a few pub experiences on this trip (a...few.....) like the hole-in-the-wall in Derry where we found Santa with his rat tail hairdo and foul mouth swearing about being married ...
Naïveté in Londonderry - May 16, 2015
From Dublin Granny and I headed to Bangor to visit Janice and Brian, Bangor deserves it's own post so that will come later. In between Bangor visits, Granny and I caught the train to Londonderry-De...
A Snapshot of Dublin - May 11, 2015
Granny and I flew over to Dublin from Liverpool on Saturday. Ryanair is always an interesting experience but for $25 dollars (or less) it's worth the cramped seats and luggage fees (we were smart a...