Karsenault's Traveler Profile
- I teach children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Favourite music
- Everything - I love music
- Calgary Alberta
- English French and some poor attempts at Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Be happy for this moment - this moment is your life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling (obviously), writing, reading, I find many things interesting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much as the world as possible.
- Favourite book
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry - The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- My friends describe me as
- Ask them...
Recent Entries by Karsenault
Becoming -More- - Mar 13, 2017
The only way I have been able to travel so frequently while being a student is having a flexible enough schedule that I can, essentially, leave whenever and also being open to the destination. Of c...
Righting our Wrongs - Mar 10, 2017
I will admit that I didn't want to come to Hiroshima. I knew it would be awful. I've been to several war-affected areas throughout my travels, including ones that were in the midst of civil unrest ...
Celebrating 33 as if it were 14. - Mar 8, 2017
I want to snuggle into Japan. I want to plant my feet firmly on this soil and settle for a while to get to the meat and potatoes. Give me the nitty gritty. Sadly, we leave Osaka tomorrow for Hirosh...