Karsenault's Traveler Profile
- I teach children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Favourite music
- Everything - I love music
- Calgary Alberta
- English French and some poor attempts at Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Be happy for this moment - this moment is your life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling (obviously), writing, reading, I find many things interesting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much as the world as possible.
- Favourite book
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry - The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- My friends describe me as
- Ask them...
Recent Entries by Karsenault
Where's My Segway? - Nov 22, 2014
Hong Kong is one giant mall. Everywhere I turn, I seem to enter another department store. (They even have their own Times Square.) Everything is designer brands - cheaper than at home but still way...
Up in the Air Introspection - Nov 21, 2014
(I wrote a lot of this while on the flight between Seattle and Hong Kong - so we're playing a bit of catch-up.) As I stood at the platform ready to transfer to the Seattle Tacoma International airp...
A Lesson in Slowing Down - Nov 19, 2014
Never have I ever had so many issues as I have in the last three weeks getting ready for this trip. When I bought this ($487 RTN - ridiculously cheap) ticket, it was mid-summer and the calm before ...