Karsenault's Traveler Profile
- I teach children and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Favourite music
- Everything - I love music
- Calgary Alberta
- English French and some poor attempts at Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Be happy for this moment - this moment is your life.
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling (obviously), writing, reading, I find many things interesting
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as much as the world as possible.
- Favourite book
- A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry - The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- My friends describe me as
- Ask them...
Recent Entries by Karsenault
Soul Purge - May 26, 2016
Monsoon season was in full force down south and being on the beach during a rainstorm that has the ability to soak you in less than one second is a bit of a bummer. Charlie and I had booked two dif...
Crabby in Krabi - May 23, 2016
My camera! Rather than be concerned about the possibility that my entire body was going overboard at any minute, my first thought (much like that time I nearly fell off a cliff in Scotland - rig...
Happiness is the Truth - May 20, 2016
Paul and Nadia own Roundhouse, where we are staying. They bought it on a bit of a whim after being told, while here for a one night stay, that it was for sale. "Sleep on it", said the original owne...