Karli's Traveler Profile
- I am a physical therapist but I"m currently not working
- Favourite music
- Alternative and Christian
- Lincoln, Nebraska
- Favourite movie
- Dumb and Dumber
- English and a few words in Czech.
- Interests and hobbies
- Water skiing, watching and playing sports, scrapbooking
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Tall, athletic, kind and a little goofy.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being at game 7 of the 2001 World Series and watching my Diamondbacks beat the Yankees. When my husband proposed was pretty amazing also.
Recent Entries by Karli
The last hurray! Road trip to London. - May 9, 2009
In May of 2009, it was off to visit London. We arrived at the airport and decided to take the tube to our hotel. Since everything was in English, for a change, this wasn't too difficult of a task. ...
Enjoying the City and Beaches of Barcelona - Sep 28, 2008
Joe and I flew into Barcelona, Spain on Friday, September 26th. Joe asked me before we left if I wanted to stay closer to the city or by the beach. Those of you that know me well know the answer to...
Trip to Luxor - Jan 10, 2009
We also wanted to take an excursion to go see Luxor. After our adventures with the dodgy travel guide, we decided to take our chances with the Czech company. They were at least reliable, even if ev...