Karinakr's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite music
- Blues,, jazz, brass bands, rock, funk. The real classics, none of this radio crap of the modern era
- L'vov, Ukraine
- English, Russian, Hebrew, learning Portuegese
- Favourite quote
- "he thought of us... do you think he likes me" - me
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, triathlons, dancing, learning, goofing about, music, serendipitous moments
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Achieve my doctors with borders nursing goals
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly, adventurous, giving, caring, on the go, goofy and silly
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- the most amazing moments always occur when you least expect it. Live worry free with positivity and things will fall into place. Hakuna matata (:
Recent Entries by Karinakr
Luscious Greenery overload - Aug 19, 2016
Upon receiving this contract, I broke my cardinal rule and probed online for details about Hazelton (probably to try and ease my anxiety of driving, as well as excitement/eagerness to be in a Nati...
Exploring Locally on Days off! - Aug 25, 2016
The Explorations Living arrangements had changed on my own accord to a more spacious and inviting apartment. With the upgrade comes the sacrifice of a hot, working shower head and a roommate who...
The Working Traveling RN Life - Aug 24, 2016
The Work Life Introductions at work were jovial, seeing as how the pertinent information was not my name, but whether or not I was an agency nurse. I therefore began introducing myself as ...