Karinakr's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite music
- Blues,, jazz, brass bands, rock, funk. The real classics, none of this radio crap of the modern era
- L'vov, Ukraine
- English, Russian, Hebrew, learning Portuegese
- Favourite quote
- hakuna matata
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, triathlons, dancing, learning, goofing about, music, serendipitous moments
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Achieve my doctors with borders nursing goals
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly, adventurous, giving, caring, on the go, goofy and silly
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- the most amazing moments always occur when you least expect it. Live worry free with positivity and things will fall into place. Hakuna matata (:
Recent Entries by Karinakr
Hyder, Alaska - Sep 7, 2016
My locum experience is days away from ending, and my final adventure within this northwestern BC region has me absolutely thrilled to visit the Americas, seeing as how I'm only 300km away. The att...
Luscious Greenery overload - Aug 19, 2016
Upon receiving this contract, I broke my cardinal rule and probed online for details about Hazelton (probably to try and ease my anxiety of driving, as well as excitement/eagerness to be in a Nati...
Exploring Locally on Days off! - Aug 25, 2016
The Explorations Living arrangements had changed on my own accord to a more spacious and inviting apartment. With the upgrade comes the sacrifice of a hot, working shower head and a roommate who...