Karinakr's Traveler Profile
- Registered Nurse
- Favourite music
- Blues,, jazz, brass bands, rock, funk. The real classics, none of this radio crap of the modern era
- L'vov, Ukraine
- English, Russian, Hebrew, learning Portuegese
- Favourite quote
- "he thought of us... do you think he likes me" - me
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, triathlons, dancing, learning, goofing about, music, serendipitous moments
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Achieve my doctors with borders nursing goals
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly, adventurous, giving, caring, on the go, goofy and silly
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- the most amazing moments always occur when you least expect it. Live worry free with positivity and things will fall into place. Hakuna matata (:
Recent Entries by Karinakr
Polar Insanity - Jun 8, 2014
Arctic Polar Dip - insane in the membrane?? Not only is it awesome to have friends who are also medical professionals, but Inuvik is home to many transient pilots. Kyle Newhook, aka Meathook,...
Spring Fever! - Jul 22, 2014
Community Garden Since I've last written, months have passed by, mud has come and gone, and the 24h sun engulfed the arctic bubble. Spring fever began with prepping the greenhouse for the upcomi...
Spectacular Friends, Spectacular Skies - Apr 17, 2014
Estrogenous Playtime The gals welcomed me with open arms. Our first 'Girls only' event was a clothes swap/sushi night at Ellen's house. Cat, the sushi mama of the night, wore her 50's Asian hou...