Kamyp's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Different types - not a genre specifc person
- Durban, South Africa
- English, Very bad Afrikaans
- Favourite quote
- It's not having what you want, its wanting what you have!!!!
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling , Reading, Dancing(especially Belly dancing), Listening to music,Golf, Hiking and cross stitching!!!!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Its a long list and it seems to grow everyday- Climb Kilimanjaro is on the top for now ;)
- Favourite book
- David Copperfield is probably the highest on my list
- My friends describe me as
- I wouldn't want to assume what they would say
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Having the courage to jump off a cliff in Rio de Janeiro and then floating over the beaches. I was so scared thought I would not be able to paraglide that day but I did. Now I know I can do anything!!!
Recent Entries by Kamyp
The Mother of all department stores - Harrods - Apr 5, 2009
Spent Saturday in the best possible way - with my family in Basingstoke.It was an amazing day which was filled with familiar laughter and happiness. It was fun catching up, reminiscing and planning...
These are the touring days of our lives - Apr 4, 2009
After a late evening at the theater the night before, we had to be up early for the only tour that we had booked for the trip. It was a 10,5 hour tour to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford. This...
Swiss Miss - Sep 16, 2007
I left to Lucerne the next day and I found that the heaviness that was there the day before had not left me. I decided that I wasn't going to put pressure on myself and that I was going to accept e...