Kamsani's Traveler Profile
- Aspiring scuba dive instructor
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Too many. Finding Nemo, Se7en, Mean Girls, Kill Bill...to name a few. Mainly horror and stupid comedy.
- Malay, English
- Interests and hobbies
- Tennis, Scuba Diving, TV, Movies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel the world and have my own guesthouse on an island
- Favourite book
- I don't read much...
- My friends describe me as
- Deceptively quiet
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Quite a lot. Hard to pinpoint one and definitely will have more amazing moments in my life in the future.
Recent Entries by Kamsani
Running away from hazy KL - Mar 14, 2014
The weather had not been very good in KL. It had not been raining for a while and that caused a few bush fire. The haze was really bad we could smell the smoke in the air. I had been very busy with...
Homestay in Sri Lanka - Oct 10, 2012
This was my first trip to Sri Lanka. As soon as we landed at the airport near Negombo, we met our host from Kandy Guest House. Kandy is located about 3 hours drive from Colombo/Negombo. The scenery...
Second day in Sipadan! - Mar 27, 2011
We got our second permit to Sipadan. Yea! Again the day started at 530 am and by 6am we were off to the island. The weather was really nice this time. We could actually see sunrise at Sipadan. As s...