Kalibur's Traveler Profile
- Cellular Telecommunications Co-ordinator (I sell phones lol)
- Favourite music
- Hip Hop, R&B, Techno, Dubstep
- Favourite movie
- Action and comedy movies, none as a "favourite"
- Australian, English, Moron-ish
- Favourite quote
- "Tiddly dee, potatoes!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Computers, movies, hanging out with friends
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Spend 3 months living independintly in USA
- Favourite book
- I don't get the opportunity to read much
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- That I'm still alive. Seriously, what happened to survival of the fittest? Haha!
That's really about it ...
Recent Entries by Kalibur
Houston Rockets vs Oklahoma Thunder - Nov 28, 2010
I can say without a doubt that today has to be ranked amongst one of the best days I've experienced in my life. I hope you enjoy my recount of this tremendous day! Despite waking up at around 12...
Mana Potions, King Crab & Go Kart Racing - Nov 29, 2010
Phew! Today is our last full day in Houston and so we tried to fit in as much as possible. After our standard breakfast at IHOP (which I've started to look forward to each morning) we headed to a s...
A Small Roadtrip - Nov 27, 2010
Howdy guys, Apologies for the late update, it seems more people read my blog than I had first thought! I believe my NyQuil kicked in before I had typed it all out and I fell asleep mid-sentence ...