Kait's Traveler Profile
- English and soon Chinese
- Favourite quote
- Life is not about the number of breaths you take but the number that take your breath away.
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, traveling, psychology,... much more
- One thing I want to do before I die
- own a used book store
- Favourite book
- Poisonwood Bible
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Arriving in Suzhou, China about a week ago and realizing this is my home for the next four months.
Recent Entries by Kait
What Happens When................................. - Nov 28, 2007
youre fighting exhaustion, drugged on pollution, hyped on caffiene, and your mind has exploded from talking in Chinese all day. haha... basically when we aren't studying, sleeping or sightseeing...
The Garden of the Master of the Nets - Nov 22, 2007
The Garden of the Master of the Nets is by far the most beautiful and tranquil garden that I have yet to visit in Suzhou. It is the smallest of all the Suzhou gardens however, in my mind it was one...
Da Zhu Hai: Big Sea of Bamboo - Nov 21, 2007
This weekend Jess and I set out for another adventure. Earlier we had saw an ad for the "Bamboo Forest." This mystical place with seas of bamboo, breathtaking waterfalls, beautiful natural sights a...