K8ttie's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- punk, rock, hip hop (no commercial), classical, jazz...the list goes on.
- Favourite movie
- Blood Diamonds, Children of Men, The Notebook, Charlie and the Choc. Factory, Alice In Wonderland, Tank Girl, A Nightmare Before Christmas....and again, the list goes on.
- Favourite quote
- "We must become the change we want to see in the world" Mahatma Gandhi
- Interests and hobbies
- cooking & baking vegan food, animal rights, environmental issues, human rights, sustainablity, people...and then the usual...walking, yoga, dance, music, theatre, art, festivals etc.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn how to play an acoustic guitar...and loads more ;)
- Favourite book
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- WOW! Difficult question! um...there have been so many...no, I don't think it is possible to have 1 most amazing moment in life.
Hope you enjoy my blogs!!!
Recent Entries by K8ttie
too Chiang Mai my trusty steed... - Jan 19, 2011
...well 'trusty steed' I hitched a ride with! LOL Thanks to the lovely people who offer their motor veHICLE's to us poor backpackers! :) I arrived (eventually) in Chiang Mai - weird to be back! ...
We be jammin' - Pai reggae fest day 2 - Jan 22, 2011
We chilled in the sun and watched the sound-checking, ambled around and just generally vegitated until the evening. When night fell we jumped around to all kinds of funky Thai reggae - beyudaful!!!...
Last fest day with the cookie monsters! - Jan 23, 2011
and what an epic day it was!!!