K8ttie's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- punk, rock, hip hop (no commercial), classical, jazz...the list goes on.
- Favourite movie
- Blood Diamonds, Children of Men, The Notebook, Charlie and the Choc. Factory, Alice In Wonderland, Tank Girl, A Nightmare Before Christmas....and again, the list goes on.
- Favourite quote
- "We must become the change we want to see in the world" Mahatma Gandhi
- Interests and hobbies
- cooking & baking vegan food, animal rights, environmental issues, human rights, sustainablity, people...and then the usual...walking, yoga, dance, music, theatre, art, festivals etc.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn how to play an acoustic guitar...and loads more ;)
- Favourite book
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- WOW! Difficult question! um...there have been so many...no, I don't think it is possible to have 1 most amazing moment in life.
Hope you enjoy my blogs!!!
Recent Entries by K8ttie
Peed Temple and time just chilling out - Mar 25, 2011
We spent the day exploring Nusa Penida's famous Peed Temple and then just sat chatting on the shore in front of the temple complex. Peed Temple - March, the third month in Gregorian calendar, is Ke...
Tacomepai adventure's - Jan 30, 2011
too Chiang Mai my trusty steed... - Jan 19, 2011
...well 'trusty steed' I hitched a ride with! LOL Thanks to the lovely people who offer their motor veHICLE's to us poor backpackers! :) I arrived (eventually) in Chiang Mai - weird to be back! ...