K8isgr8's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- ska, reggae, punk, rock, indie, pop, funk, blues
- Favourite movie
- so many. so so many.
- English, French.
- Favourite quote
- A new consciousness is developing which sees the earth as a single organism and recognizes that an organism at war with itself is doomed. We are one planet. We are made of star stuff
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, exploring, urban exploration, abandoned buildings, music, local music scenes, biology, crafts.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- first the earth, then the universe.
- Favourite book
- Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy <3
- My friends describe me as
- a wanderer.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The night the power was knocked out in 1/6th of North America. My first real feeling of freedom, youth, growing up and living in the moment. Sitting on top of the abandoned train station, singing at the top of our lungs, running wild like children.
Recent Entries by K8isgr8
Northern Adventures - Jan 17, 2011
I had saved up a bit of money for a nice visit to Niagara Falls with my boyfriend, and his flight out - however, we are no longer together. That has not stopped my need for adventure, so I have set...
Devil in Jersey City/Big Apple 3am - Jul 16, 2010
We rented a room in Jersey City for 2 nights, that way we could have a place out of the Big Apple. The first night we just slept, and slept for a long portion of the morning too. We tried to look a...
It's always dirty in Filthadelphia - Jul 15, 2010
Although we planned on finding a place to stay outside of the city, we ended up driving all the way into Philly to find a place to sleep for the night. After the thunderstorms in Washington, DC we ...