Justinep's Traveler Profile
- I travel when I can but when I am home I work in the garden or on the computer.
- Favourite music
- I have a varied and eclectic taste - But not country and western and true jazz.
- New Zealand
- Favourite movie
- Anything that is fun and enjoyable
- Favourite quote
- A journey is best measured in friends not miles. + Life's a journey, not a destination.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, reading, writing, music, dancing, socialising
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Too many to list - I just love reading.
- My friends describe me as
- Full of energy, talkative, and many other things I guess
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The births of my three daughters - and sunsets anywhere
Recent Entries by Justinep
The day got better thank God! - Oct 20, 2007
So I get to the room and yes, it was lovely but I have been in equally nice rooms for a third of the price. By then I was so tired that I couldn't be bothered getting my mouthguard out, or even to ...
The day I would rather forget - Oct 19, 2007
Detroit to Boston, via Philadelphia Well the day started off ok - Susan and I got to the airport in plenty of time, I checked my suitcase in at the curb, which means no lining up for self check-in...
On my way to see the Fall colours - Oct 20, 2007
The bus to Newburyport was only an hour, and Muriel was there to meet me. I met Muriel at the workshop I went to in Buzios in Brazil, 4 years ago, and have kept in occasional contact since then. Sh...