Jurnie's Traveler Profile
- School Bus Driver
- Favourite music
- all but Gospel, opera and Most Rap
- Favourite movie
- Sound of music, Last of the Mohicans
- English and Learning Italian well some
- Favourite quote
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, Art, Music, Camping
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Be Happy
- Favourite book
- any Clive Cussler
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- This Trip. Though it is sad because My mom had to pass away for it to happen but It's a once in a lifetime thing.
Recent Entries by Jurnie
Robin Hood - May 29, 2011
Today we went to Sherwood Forest walked around and saw the Major oak. The meeting place for Robin hood and His men. Today was even more special. Because we met some cousins back on our family tree ...
Milan Models? nope - May 8, 2011
Today we walked around Milan and took a actual bus tour of the area. We saw this one opera House Which didn't really interest me but was beautiful, then walked around the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele...
Tired Tired Tired - May 3, 2011
Well we all went to bed around ten pm Rome time last nite 3pm Chicago Time. Got up at 7am. Went to the hotels Continental Breakfast and the went to the Colosseum. We took the 9:40 Am walking tour o...