Jtw000's Traveler Profile
- Writer.... sort of
- Favourite music
- Wide and varied but has to actually qualify as "music"
- Favourite movie
- I don't know. They're movies... who cares?
- Favourite quote
- Humans readily accept what they want or expect to hear. They're just not keen on the truth...
- Interests and hobbies
- Motorcycles, writing, drinking too much until I throw up on people.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Discover the secret of immortality
- Favourite book
- Hitch-hikers guide to the Galaxy.
- My friends describe me as
- An idiot
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Best travel moments... riding across the pyrenees, watching a small Thai girl milking a dog, watching an asian woman eat the head off of a fish, riding 17 hours over Europe in one day, riding one end to the other in Switzerland... the best is yet to come.
I have been training for this trip by drinking too much and it seems to be helping.
The bike is a BMW G650X-country, a 650 single. Awesomely reliable, cheap to run and easy to get consumer parts for. It's no great performer but i have confidence in it which is more important. Marcin is riding a KTM Adventure 990 which is not known for reliability and not great or fuel consumption but is more comfortable and powerful.
Recent Entries by Jtw000
Day 36 - Mar 27, 2014
Another drudge of a day. Back in England work was always an effort. A few times I had enjoyed a job and some ******** had always screwed it up for me. I like auditing, for example and I did that...
Day 35 - Mar 27, 2014
I woke up to a world that was aggressively trying to kill me and succeeding one day at a time. I actually felt a lot better, the drugs Saiem had got me were, against the odds working to some deg...
Day 33 - Mar 25, 2014
I woke up feeling pretty utterly terrible. The province hygiene had bitten me and bitten me hard. My muscles were weak, I felt cold and my stomach felt bloated and sore. A visit to the toilet ...