Jrank2889's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Most of it. Right now I'm kind of in a folk stage.
- Favourite movie
- Again, hard.
- English, French, some Spanish, Italian and Japanese. Knowledge of Latin as well.
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading, watching films, traveling.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit every country possible.
- Favourite book
- Hard question.
- My friends describe me as
- I guess we should ask my friends.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I'm doing it right now.
Recent Entries by Jrank2889
It's time for you to catch up on my life, yo. - Mar 15, 2010
It's time, yet again, for one of those "oh-so-fun, heres-a-summary-of-my-life-in-a-few-hun dred-words" entries! It's a lot harder to be faithful to a blog then I thought it would be. When I get hom...
Its just François 1ere's hunting lodge-- no biggie - Mar 6, 2010
We arrived at what was my favorite castle of the day about an hour later. The bus ride wasn't really that bad this time, as she put on the AC and the sun had gone away, so it was starting to look l...
We went to see some caaaaastles! Part 1 - Feb 28, 2010
France isn't France without seeing the glorious châteaux of the Loire Valley, or so I was told. So, when the school offered an excursion to see 3 of the most famous châteaux in France, I was sold. ...