Journeythrough's Traveler Profile
- ex-construction manager, traveler now, future biomedical technician
- Favourite music
- Mostly Christian alternative and country for now, and pop radio. It changes though...
- Favourite movie
- Batman, Fast 5, Braveheart, Cars
- English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- They don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care. - John Maxwell
- Interests and hobbies
- Just about anything outdoor, listening to and playing music, seeing the many different places, peoples, and cultures in this world
- Favourite book
- Life of the Beloved, The Shack, The 5 Languages of Love, Bible
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I realized what grace is!
Recent Entries by Journeythrough
Munich and Dachau - Jun 30, 2012
Güten Tag! (Good day!) Friday & Saturday: I spent the last two nights München (Munich). I didn't really have any idea what I was going to do when I got there, but I had a good time anyway! I ...
Final thoughts from Europe / Pensamientos finales - Aug 6, 2012
After coming back from the Dingle Peninsula I had one last day in Dublin before flying Canada or Spain, whichever way open seats take me. (It's 3 hours before the flight to Canada and I still don't...
Breathtaking Cliffs / Acantilados Imponentes - Aug 4, 2012
Cloghane and Dingle: With a few extra days in Ireland, the Dingle peninsula was calling my name! The streak of good weather ended, but who cares. It's been raining non stop since I've been here a...