Journeyjoy's Traveler Profile
- Seasonal Youth Counselor on Princess Cruises
- Upstate NY
- English (Expert), Spanish (Beginner), Tagalog (Very little)
- Favourite quote
- "The best journey's answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask."
- Interests and hobbies
- Wildlife field work, Reptiles and Amphibians, Backpacking, Kayaking, Camping, Photography, Volunteering, and clearly Traveling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Just one? Work to research and conserve komodo dragons.
- My friends describe me as
- "An adventurous, spontaneous, sweet, and outdoorsy Believer. And stubborn too."
"The tourist sees what he has come to see, while the traveler sees what he sees."
Recent Entries by Journeyjoy
Itinerary for Alaska on the Coral - Jun 18, 2014
Well. Here I am again accepting another contract. The longest one I’ve taken on thus far. And I’ll be filling in as a temporary permanent, so I’ll more than likely have extra du...
HELLO CORAL ALASKA - Jun 20, 2014
I am so happy that I was able to get home and spend some time with Mike before accepting this contract at the last minute. He drove me the 3 hours to the airport where we said our 'goodbyes', the p...
GOODBYE SAPPHIRE CALIFORNIA - Apr 3, 2014
Back in LA for disembarkation. We all had to meet in the Princess Theatre at 10:30am, but it was delayed a long time because they weren't done unloading passengers yet. Christa*, Velma*, and I kept...