Journeyjoy's Traveler Profile
- Seasonal Youth Counselor on Princess Cruises
- Upstate NY
- English (Expert), Spanish (Beginner), Tagalog (Very little)
- Favourite quote
- "The best journey's answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask."
- Interests and hobbies
- Wildlife field work, Reptiles and Amphibians, Backpacking, Kayaking, Camping, Photography, Volunteering, and clearly Traveling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Just one? Work to research and conserve komodo dragons.
- My friends describe me as
- "An adventurous, spontaneous, sweet, and outdoorsy Believer. And stubborn too."
"The tourist sees what he has come to see, while the traveler sees what he sees."
Recent Entries by Journeyjoy
Chapter 2 - Jan 21, 2015
So first off, I apologize for falling off the face of the Earth in this blog. I've grown a bit bored of blogging in this format and have been wayyy behind on typing out each daily entry. As an ...
Itinerary for Alaska on the Coral - Jun 18, 2014
Well. Here I am again accepting another contract. The longest one I’ve taken on thus far. And I’ll be filling in as a temporary permanent, so I’ll more than likely have extra du...
HELLO CORAL ALASKA - Jun 20, 2014
I am so happy that I was able to get home and spend some time with Mike before accepting this contract at the last minute. He drove me the 3 hours to the airport where we said our 'goodbyes', the p...