Journeyer's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Classical guitar, Bach, Mozart, Israeli popular singers
- Newark, NJ
- Favourite movie
- I'm not a movie goer.
- English, learning Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "There is only one journey. Going inside yourself." By Rainer Maria Rilke
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, gardening, hiking
- Favourite book
- I love to read, but don't have a favorite!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Rapelling down a 300 foot cave on the North Island of New Zealand. I completely panicked and was in a free fall. One of the guides pulled on the rope and I was able to just hang there until I got myself together.
Recent Entries by Journeyer
Raining Leaves, Howling Coyotes & Farewell - Oct 20, 2015
With an urgency now, the leaves are coming down fast and furious. Instead of looking up at the kaleidoscope of leaves on the trees, the visual play is at our feet. I attempted to catch their fall, ...
A Clear View - Oct 19, 2015
Around noon today, we went out to the post office to check our mail - it was such a beautiful sunny day and it didn't feel as cold as yesterday, so we decided to head up Bear Notch Road and take a ...
First snow! - Oct 18, 2015
Right before going to sleep last night, we opened the door to the deck - and there it was - a very light snow! We quickly closed the door - and said "yippee"! This morning, I half expected all ...