Journeyer's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Classical guitar, Bach, Mozart, Israeli popular singers
- Newark, NJ
- Favourite movie
- I'm not a movie goer.
- English, learning Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "There is only one journey. Going inside yourself." By Rainer Maria Rilke
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, gardening, hiking
- Favourite book
- I love to read, but don't have a favorite!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Rapelling down a 300 foot cave on the North Island of New Zealand. I completely panicked and was in a free fall. One of the guides pulled on the rope and I was able to just hang there until I got myself together.
Recent Entries by Journeyer
Returning Home to Miami Beach - May 15, 2016
Dear Reader! Thank you for joining us on this multi-country journey! We are now on the American Airlines flight to Miami – we're approaching the Labrador Sea and Newfoundland! Who knew that o...
Our very last day of this journey! - May 14, 2016
I open my eyes this morning and all I see is a sliver of bright white light streaming in between the curtains. I can't resist wondering what’s there to see – it is after all our last da...
Slow Paris - May 13, 2016
It's only fitting on our forty-fifth wedding anniversary year that we meet up again with someone we met on our honeymoon in Israel. That day is today – that person is Nicole, who lives here i...