Journeyer's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Classical guitar, Bach, Mozart, Israeli popular singers
- Newark, NJ
- Favourite movie
- I'm not a movie goer.
- English, learning Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "There is only one journey. Going inside yourself." By Rainer Maria Rilke
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, gardening, hiking
- Favourite book
- I love to read, but don't have a favorite!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Rapelling down a 300 foot cave on the North Island of New Zealand. I completely panicked and was in a free fall. One of the guides pulled on the rope and I was able to just hang there until I got myself together.
Recent Entries by Journeyer
Thorn Pond - our last day in Bartlett! - Oct 4, 2016
This morning, I was out photographing in our neighborhood. I wave every now and then when a car drives by. A few minutes after a wave, I notice that the same car returns and comes to a stop - the w...
Black Cap Mountain - Oct 3, 2016
Leaf Peeping at Lower Falls on The Kank - Oct 2, 2016