Journeyer's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Classical guitar, Bach, Mozart, Israeli popular singers
- Newark, NJ
- Favourite movie
- I'm not a movie goer.
- English, learning Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "There is only one journey. Going inside yourself." By Rainer Maria Rilke
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, gardening, hiking
- Favourite book
- I love to read, but don't have a favorite!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Rapelling down a 300 foot cave on the North Island of New Zealand. I completely panicked and was in a free fall. One of the guides pulled on the rope and I was able to just hang there until I got myself together.
Recent Entries by Journeyer
On Hedgehog Mountain - Sounds like a song? - Oct 3, 2015
We woke up to clear blue skies this morning - it is gorgeous on our deck with a crisp 42 degrees at 9:30AM; it's warming up from the mid-30's during the night. I'm outs...
Finding Nature's Paintbrush - Oct 2, 2015
Today we're exploring Bear Notch Road and the Kank - these are roads we frequently drive to our favorite hiking trails - and we're curious what's up with the fall colors - so, we're off. We decide ...
The leaves are in bloom! - Oct 1, 2015
After a day of rain and lower temperatures, we decided to take a ride up through Pinkham Notch and its higher elevation hoping, just hoping that we'd see nature's paint brush. Aaaah - we were so su...