Journeyer's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Classical guitar, Bach, Mozart, Israeli popular singers
- Newark, NJ
- Favourite movie
- I'm not a movie goer.
- English, learning Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "There is only one journey. Going inside yourself." By Rainer Maria Rilke
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, gardening, hiking
- Favourite book
- I love to read, but don't have a favorite!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Rapelling down a 300 foot cave on the North Island of New Zealand. I completely panicked and was in a free fall. One of the guides pulled on the rope and I was able to just hang there until I got myself together.
Recent Entries by Journeyer
Shalom, Jerusalem & Israel! - Apr 26, 2016
We're sitting in a lounge at Barcelona airport. Our El Al flight has been delayed. It was originally scheduled to depart at 2:20PM, then 3:00PM, then 4:00PM and now 4:50PM. So with a 4 hour 15 minu...
Hello Barcelona! - Apr 22, 2016
We had an uneventful British Airways flight from London to Barcelona – and that means our luggage arrived along with us! We checked into the Hotel Colon and the brusque impatient response whe...
Wandering... - Apr 25, 2016
We're wandering the Gothic and Jewish Quarters today. The sounds resonating through the narrow streets change from Baroque organ music, instruments that look like dulcimers but we’re sure are...