Journeyer's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Classical guitar, Bach, Mozart, Israeli popular singers
- Newark, NJ
- Favourite movie
- I'm not a movie goer.
- English, learning Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "There is only one journey. Going inside yourself." By Rainer Maria Rilke
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, photography, gardening, hiking
- Favourite book
- I love to read, but don't have a favorite!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Rapelling down a 300 foot cave on the North Island of New Zealand. I completely panicked and was in a free fall. One of the guides pulled on the rope and I was able to just hang there until I got myself together.
Recent Entries by Journeyer
The Snowbirds are back in their nest - Nov 2, 2014
We've come full circle – after our nine week road trip up and down the east coast of the U.S., of which s...
Snowbirds crossing the border - Oct 31, 2014
When we reached the Georgia-Florida border, we knew we were now on our final stretch – no need for passports, traveling by car as we are – but nevertheless this multi-day road trip down...
It's a 4 State Day! - Oct 30, 2014
From Paul & Harriet's home in Westchester to our home in Miami Beach, it's 1346 miles and 21.1 hours of driving. Today, we flew down I95 ticking off 472 miles in 7 hours. We passed thro...