Joules's Traveler Profile
- Professional Nomad
- Favourite music
- Dubbed out electronic trip hoppin funk poppin music
- English, some Japanese, a bit of Spanish + Korean
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Snowboarding, Bodysurfing, Listening/playing/writing Electronic music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel every continent in the world
- Favourite book
- Angels + Demons
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Jerking off for the first time
The original, unfinished travel blog I wrote on my 2 month trip to Korea, Vietnam and Cambodia, 2006.
Recent Entries by Joules
Camelling around in the Sahara - Apr 19, 2007
After another long day or 2 of travel (the bus service in Morocco is absolutely hopeless!! At least they dont drive at dangerous speeds....) with bus, long distance taxi (6 passengers at once!) and...
Fez - Apr 16, 2007
After a fairly long day of travel, I finally arrived in Fez, and had my first proper taste of Morocco (as I spent my time in Tangiers getting food, looking for the tourist information, which was sh...
Panama city revisited - Mar 14, 2007
Stayed in the same place as before and not much to tell.....but at least I finally got to take some photos here as I bought my new camera here just on my way out of Panama. I managed to score a che...