Jothegreat's Traveler Profile
- student with big dreams
- Favourite music
- Only good stuff
- Kuala Lumpur
- Favourite movie
- no idea. tons.
- English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, Japanese (demo, watashi no nihongo zen zen dame desu)
- Favourite quote
- Do you think you're someone's favorite person?
- Interests and hobbies
- feeling inspired, smiling, reading, writing, music, movies, vague interest in photography, food etc.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- sleep on the beach
- Favourite book
- Megan Whalen Turner
- My friends describe me as
- crazy, happy, annoying, nice?
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- the moment i found out that i was good enough :)
Recent Entries by Jothegreat
Off in two months... - Mar 18, 2010
This marks the beginning of a "travel" blog which I fully intend to keep up with despite my unappealing traits of laziness and procrastination. Let's make a premature toast to the completion of thi...
Hongkong the city of concrete and bright lights - Oct 31, 2007
because I was so used to tasty food (with emphasis on taste) hongkong's food did nothing much for my tastebuds. It mostly seemed rather bland. Shopping wasn't as cheap as expected (in fact it was f...