Jonathancchan's Traveler Profile
- Undergraduate biology student
- English, Spanish, Cantonese, American Sign Language
- Favourite quote
- "The word impossible itself says I'm possible."
- Interests and hobbies
- Snowboarding, hiking, swimming, running, scuba diving, cycling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Love Jesus more and more
Recent Entries by Jonathancchan
Sand in my shoes - Dec 29, 2011
<ul><li>ATV-ing at Pismo State Beach</li><li>Visited Solvang</li><li>Ate a healthy, delicious dinner at The Natural Cafe </li></ul>
We're going on a safari, to see what we can see - Aug 13, 2011
We went to Wildlife Safari and drove through the safari drive where animals could pretty much roam free except for the lions and bears. Afterwards, we visited the village and saw other smaller anim...
River boats and old-fashioned food - Aug 12, 2011
-Went on a trip with Hellgate Excursions to the Hellgate Canyon and the surrounding river shores. Dad kept signaling to the guide to splash Amanda, and after several 360 turns, a huge wall of water...