Jomama's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Renton, Washington
- Favourite movie
- ET, Sixth Sense
- English, a little french and a tad Hebrew
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I don't plan on dying...I will live eternally with Christ...nothing can beat that.
- Favourite book
- the Bible, Pilgrim's Progress, War and Peace
- My friends describe me as
- loyal, committed
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being the first to meet my grand daughter.
Recent Entries by Jomama
Trip to Glasgow - Dec 7, 2016
Well, the plan was to rent a bigger car and drive us all to Glasgow for an overnighter. Chuck and I went to Cupar to pick up the van the night before. Then, overnight, Lily became ill. So Becca wou...
Going to Edinburgh on the train - Dec 5, 2016
Jack has a lecture scheduled in Edinburgh for the 6th. We've decided he will take the train. The magicians in Edinburgh will meet him at the station and get him back there in time for the last trai...
First full day - and second day - Dec 2, 2016
Our first morning we walked to town for breakfast...Our first Scottish breakfast. Jack was brave enough to try the full thing, with black pudding and haggis, so we could both try it. Not a fan ;) ...