Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
Home sweet home! - Aug 22, 2016
We enjoyed a very pleasant Sabbath day in Montreal. As usual I gave a sermonette in the morning, we ate a light lunch together in the hall and then I presented an audio-visual Bible Study in the af...
Down day in Montreal - Aug 19, 2016
This morning we slept in, and then I got to work on office work, writing my weekly member letter, posting articles to our website and catching up on various other items on the to-do list. In the af...
Back to the New World - Aug 18, 2016
This morning we didn't have to get up too early, since our flight was in the early afternoon. We took an Uber car to the airport, saving about 10 pounds over a taxi. The driver was a very courteou...