Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
Home safe - Feb 5, 2017
This morning I was packed, and checked out on time for a 07:00 drive to the airport. I went to load my luggage into the car before breakfast when I discovered the battery was dead in the car. The k...
Sabbath around Montreal - Feb 4, 2017
This morning, I woke feeling still a bit tired, jet lag opened my eyes early, but still fit and functional. I enjoyed a quick breakfast, and was on the road by a little after 09:00. The drive to Sa...
Hopping the pond - Feb 3, 2017
This morning we arrived in Paris about 06:30. I hadn't slept, or at least not noticeably, on the flight, I was too cramped. However the situation improved on arrival. The usual transit rituals pass...