Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
A day in the life of Paris - Jan 31, 2016
I worked this morning for several hours then decided to go for a walk. It's a challenge to get much exercise on these trips so taking a long walk when possible is helpful. I decided first to have a...
A Sabbath in Paris - Jan 30, 2016
This morning I slept in and really enjoyed it. I had some time to myself in the morning, and also prepared for the activities of the day. At 12:30 I called an Uber car caught it right in front of t...
Last day in Switzerland - Jan 28, 2016
Today was my last day in Switzerland. I had a visit in the morning with another old friend, there are quite a few in the Geneva area, and then at lunch I met Joe and Paula Constantino, other old f...