Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
To Paris and Huy in Belgium - Jul 18, 2016
Sunday we spent most of the day with a member facing some severe personal trials. We had lunch together and mostly listened as he told his stories. Many of our church brethren face difficult trials...
Oh Canada! - Jul 15, 2016
Our summer 2016 trip has started. This will be a five-week trip that will take us through a number of European countries, book-ended by weekends in Montreal. European countries on the list include ...
One the road again.... - Jul 24, 2016
This morning we check out of the room a little before 08:00 and I went to get the car out of the parking garage. Traffic is light in Paris on Sunday mornings so it was easy to reach the hotel. We l...