Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
Heading home - Nov 7, 2016
This morning I rose at 5:00 so I could catch a taxi to the airport at 5:30. I had coffee in the room before checking out. My flight was at 08:00 but I didn't want to take a chance on a traffic snar...
Morning in Nairobi - Nov 6, 2016
This morning my alarm went off at 05:00, so I could have some coffee and fruit, check out and be ready to roll by 05:30. Washington was on time. We loaded my carry-on into the boot and drove to Nai...
On the shores of Lake Tanganyika - Nov 1, 2016
This morning, I allowed myself a few extra hours of sleep before crawling out from under my mosquito net. There are lot of mosquitoes in the region, and the tsetse fly is common too. Those sometim...