Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
Leaving the Mara - Apr 24, 2015
Today was a very full day! I must admit the hippos kept me up again during the night. I slept but fitfully, the animal noises outside were loud and enough to keep me from sleeping soundly. It also ...
A day of rest in Giti - Apr 25, 2015
This morning a driver named David showed up at 07:00 with a 7-seat 4WD Nissan, we waited for a few others to join us, they arrived at 07:30 and we started out toward Giti. We pulled over just after...
A full day on the Mara - Apr 22, 2015
Last night I was awakened in the middle of the night by a strange noise. Someone had turned on the clothes washing machine in the neighboring tent of the South Africans. I heard a distinct swishing...