Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
The night is far spent, the day is at hand - Apr 17, 2015
Day blended to night, yesterday to today, with no clear delineations. Yesterday morning, Thursday, we worked until 9:30 when Dieudonné came by for a visit. We sat outside by the pool where we ...
A short day in Kinsahsa - Apr 17, 2015
Today, Friday, I slept until nearly noon, and woke still a bit tired. Daniel and I met for lunch and talked about the day and night before. Such ordeals don't happen as often as they did when I fir...
Visits in Éséka - Apr 14, 2015
This morning we allowed ourselves a slightly later start, to recoup a bit from the previous day. We were back on the road at 09:00. Our first stop was in Yaoundé to visit the home of some family me...