Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
Out of Africa, into Paris - Sep 25, 2015
Yesterday, Thursday, was an office work day. After breakfast I worked until 9:30 when Mr. Mundeli came to the hotel. We spent about an hour together going over plans for the future. I have him a de...
Hungry in Rwanda - Sep 23, 2015
This morning, the day of Atonement, I woke early and prepared for the activities of the day. At 7:30 a driver arrived with a Toyota sedan and Patrick and James were also present to ride out to Muha...
Catching my breath... - Sep 22, 2015
Today was spent trying to recuperate from the long travel day. I couldn't sleep late in spite of my best efforts, so I will go to be early tonight. I had a light breakfast and mostly just drank lot...