Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
Home safe - Nov 16, 2014
This morning started early. I set my alarm for 4:00 and was checked-out and ready at 4:45 when the shuttle van arrived. This is less expensive than taking a taxi, but much faster and easier than ha...
Last day in Paris - Nov 15, 2014
This morning I slept in and had a late breakfast. I continued my preparations the service in the afternoon. I wasn't very hungry for lunch so I bought a sandwich and a portion of celeriac at a ...
Back in Paris - Nov 14, 2014
This moring I slept in a little and worked all morning on office work: weekly newsletter, editing translations posting a sermon on our website. I also prepared a sermon for the Sabbath, and made ot...