Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
A long way home - Aug 5, 2015
The trip home went as planned and nothing very unexpected happened. Under occasional sprinkles I dropped the car , which is much easier in the new terminal; they now have an rental office outside t...
Friends, cuisine and naval history - Aug 3, 2015
This morning I drove over to pick up the Prodigues from Reunion who have been rotating around different family members during their month-long vacation. As I pulled up they put their luggage in the...
Festival preparation - Aug 2, 2015
This morning as I came back to my room after breakfast I noted that the room numbers were not truly sequential. On the even side of the hallway the numbers jumped from 242 to 246. My room should ha...