Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
A busy day around La Mé - Apr 1, 2015
We had agreed to meet at 09:00 this morning, but Paul and the driver arrived a little after 10:00. He also arrived with a Ghanaian friend of Michel's and Paul, who is also an English tutor and who ...
Last day in Rwanda and the long way home - Apr 28, 2015
There was a hard rain between Sunday night and Monday morning which would have quite an impact on how the day progressed. David, our driver, was at Chez Lando at 7:30 ready for an 08:00 departure, ...
A day around Port-au-Prince - Dec 17, 2014
I worked in my room all this morning, waiting to see if any calls would come, and none did. At 11:00 I started making the arrangements to make an excursion down to the city for lunch. The little ho...