Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
A few days in Istanbul - Oct 9, 2015
After a nearly three weeks of non-stop travel in Africa, followed by a very busy Feast of Tabernacles in France (organizing elders are busy almost constantly with various responsibilities at FOT si...
A fantastic autumn festival - Oct 5, 2015
We had a very full, restful and encouraging Feast of Tabernacles in La Bussières France, about an hour's drive east of Poitiers. The vacation colony was quite rural; we head virtually no sounds exc...
Out of Africa, into Paris - Sep 25, 2015
Yesterday, Thursday, was an office work day. After breakfast I worked until 9:30 when Mr. Mundeli came to the hotel. We spent about an hour together going over plans for the future. I have him a de...