Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
Home sweet home! - May 15, 2016
This morning I thanked the Lecocqs for their warm hospitality, and loaded the car one last time. I topped off the tank, turned in the car a little before 8:30 am and rode the shuttle to the airport...
A full day of rest in Switzerland - May 14, 2016
This morning we met for an 11:00 service at a rented hall in Nyon. We were 17 people present. After hymns and the sermonette I gave a news update on my trip and of the work of the French Department...
A day around Geneva - May 13, 2016
This morning, Daniel and I had a good Swiss breakfast at the hotel, then loaded Daniel's luggage in the car. He drove to the airport just minutes away and handed me the key. After unloading his lug...