Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
On to Mauritius - Jul 31, 2015
Yesterday, Thursday right after breakfast, I drove a few miles to the Lochnagar Mine Crater. British tunnelers dug under the German lines, packed the tunnel with explosives, and as part of an attac...
Back in time to 1914-18 - Jul 29, 2015
Today I spent the day shooting video and photos of WW1 sites of which there are many around Ypres, and heading south to Paris. I usually travel with one of the office cameras when I travel, and whe...
Atrocities and blessings - Jul 27, 2015
This morning after checking out, I drove a few minutes to the object of this short detour: the village of Malmedy. This was the location of a notorious event that happened during the Battle of the ...