Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
A day around Port-au-Prince - Dec 17, 2014
I worked in my room all this morning, waiting to see if any calls would come, and none did. At 11:00 I started making the arrangements to make an excursion down to the city for lunch. The little ho...
Homeward bound.... - Dec 19, 2014
Yesterday, (Thursday), I spent the morning working and repacking my bags for the trip home. Boniface called mid-morning but the call quality was very poor, I couldn't understand well. The gist of i...
First full day in Port-au-Prince - Dec 16, 2014
This morning Boniface came to the hotel at 11:00. After we greeted each other and walked to the hotel terrace. He reminded me that we had met when I came here for the Feast of Tabernacles in 1982, ...