Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
Meeting our Waterloo - Jul 20, 2016
This morning Marjolaine took it easy in the room, she hadn't slept well, and I had a nice Belgian breakfast, mostly breads, cheeses and thinly sliced meat with some American additions. One can almo...
Heroism and history - Jul 19, 2016
Today we had to be out of our room by 10:00 (another reason the chateau is not expensive!) when we would gladly have slept longer, but those were the rules. We had a typical continental breakfast o...
To Paris and Huy in Belgium - Jul 18, 2016
Sunday we spent most of the day with a member facing some severe personal trials. We had lunch together and mostly listened as he told his stories. Many of our church brethren face difficult trials...