Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
One of those very long days... - Apr 25, 2016
Yesterday started early. I had a visitor at 07:30, a member who wanted to see me about some personal situations and just have some personal time. He lost his wife last year after having confronted ...
1 UB in Kinshasa - Apr 23, 2016
Today was a very full Feast day. Justin came to the hotel just before 09:00 for the drive to the hall. I was happy he instructed the driver to avoid the putrid pond on the way. We made a slight det...
Bonobos in the Mist - Apr 22, 2016
I had decided that today I would have an outing with three of the local leaders who do quite a lot serving all year round, even more so when I visit. I decided we’d visit the Lola ya Bonobo: ...