Joelmeeker's Traveler Profile
- Minister - Writer
- Favourite music
- A little of many kinds
- Favourite movie
- Band of Brothers, Pacific, LOTR
- English, French
- Favourite quote
- "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."
- Interests and hobbies
- Literature, History, Scuba Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Long bucket list, I keep adding things.
- Favourite book
- The Bible and anything by Manchester, Ambrose or Hanson
- My friends describe me as
- I don't ask....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When my best friend said she'd marry me.
Recent Entries by Joelmeeker
Into the Ardennes - Jul 26, 2015
This morning I started out early, picking up a rental car, a tiny Fiat 500, and driving north and east about 3 ½ hours to visit Mr. Mrs. François and their son, three of our members near Liège in ...
A day of rest in Paris - Jul 25, 2015
This morning I rested which was very welcome.at 2:00 I walked down to the hall where we would hold services and set up the chairs and prepared the room. We have had some new people attending our se...
A full, fun day in Paris - Jul 24, 2015
Today I worked in the morning, and then took a long walk, I needed some exercise, to the Forum des Halles, which used to be one of the main market areas of Paris. Emile Zola wrote a novel about it,...