Joegoldston's Traveler Profile
- Retired ER Doctor
- Favourite music
- English and some French and Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- hiking,photography,cycling,golf, tennis, bird watching, wood turning
- Favourite book
- Racing In The Rain
- My friends describe me as
- Lead Dog
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Standing on Katahdin after finishing the Appalachian Trail
Recent Entries by Joegoldston
Last Day - Mar 7, 2012
Shar: We spent our last day in New Zealand leisurely exploring the Botanical Gardens of Christchurch. We wandered through the rock garden, enjoyed the lovely smells and colors of the rose garden, w...
Saved the Best for Last!!!! - Mar 5, 2012
Shar: Today I got to do something that has been on my "bucket list" for as long as I can remember--SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS!! What an amazing experience! It was even better than I imagined. We w...
Some thoughts on the way home - Mar 7, 2012
Joe: We are now ready to go home after 6 weeks of touring the South Island of New Zealand....as we sat for the endless hours on plane after plane we considered what we have seen and what we might h...