Joefeather's Traveler Profile
- Electrical Contractor, English Teacher, Furniture Builder, House Remodeler, Green Technology Retro-fitter
- Favourite music
- Grateful Dead, String Cheese Incident, Widespread Panic, Bob Marley, Jazz, Blues, Bluegrass, Chill house, World
- Favourite movie
- Avatar, Babe
- English, Paa Saa Thai Nid Noi, Isaan, Laos, Picito Espanol
- Favourite quote
- It keeps getting better! -Me
- Interests and hobbies
- Nature, Hiking, Backpacking, Mountains, Canyons, Water, Snow, Ice, Trees
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Stranger in a strange land
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day my daughter was born
Recent Entries by Joefeather
Back home - Apr 29, 2012
Day 25 April 29 I took a taxi to the bus station. It was time to head home and relax for a few hours to come down before I found myself back in the classroom. The bus was so overcrowded ...
Ubon again - Apr 28, 2012
Day 24 April 28 Mai and I toured a temple that was like a museum. We had some food and hung out a little and then I spent one more....
Back to Thailand - Apr 27, 2012
Friday April 27 First, I tipped all of the staff at my hotel $5 each and then a taxi for $50 gave me a two and a half hour solo ride to a northern border that is exit only for tourists. I ...