Joec404's Traveler Profile
- Head Slacker
- Favourite music
- All kinds, mostly jazz, vocal standards, some classical
- Gigante, Colombia, South America
- Favourite movie
- Doc Hollywood, Scent of a Woman, Shawshank Redemption
- English, Conversational Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Whatever is worth doing, is worth OVERDOING (mine)
- Interests and hobbies
- Hangin' with my Tufie, spouse of 52 years
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Not much - done it.
- Favourite book
- The Longest Winter - Halestram
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, generous, cool, a little on the nutty side
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had too many to enumerate here.
Recent Entries by Joec404
Birthday Girl Celebraton - Apr 8, 2016
So here's this old gal, older than dirt, that we love to death having her 75th birthday. Makes you cough. Keeping this a surprise was more complicated and harder than the Normandy Invasion. Star...
Chilling' - Mar 30, 2016
Got back to Chimacum a couple of weeks ago, but we're always ichin' to go someplace, so on a beautiful week we dug our RV out of storage, spent two days wiping down the entire inside covered with m...
Retrospective account of winter in Cabo, Mexico - Mar 22, 2016
Hallelujah! Back on home soil for the summer and our impatiently waiting RV. But first, a brief recounting of our 5 months in Cabo. We had Thanksgiving here at Kim's house with all the family, a...