Joec404's Traveler Profile
- Head Slacker
- Favourite music
- All kinds, mostly jazz, vocal standards, some classical
- Gigante, Colombia, South America
- Favourite movie
- Doc Hollywood, Scent of a Woman, Shawshank Redemption
- English, Conversational Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Whatever is worth doing, is worth OVERDOING (mine)
- Interests and hobbies
- Hangin' with my Tufie, spouse of 52 years
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Not much - done it.
- Favourite book
- The Longest Winter - Halestram
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, generous, cool, a little on the nutty side
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had too many to enumerate here.
Recent Entries by Joec404
The Boonies, man. - Apr 22, 2015
Much adventure getting here, but unfortunately described it in the previous blog. I realized I had to start a new blog, if it was to be printed like the others. Sorry. Anyway, after our back-tra...
Youuuuzzzza RV Resort - Apr 18, 2015
YO. THE BLOG IS BACK!! Hah, I'll bet you thought I'd (pick one)<ul><li> Remained permanently in Mexico</li><li>Dropped dead</li><li>The Tufie ran off with a blond-headed Swede half her age</li><li>...
Pampered ourselves. - Dec 1, 2014
We missed the family over Thanksgiving, but had the usual Tufie gourmet dinner only in a very much smaller space. Very quiet and tranquil but a contented place to be. Watched a lot of football as i...