Joec404's Traveler Profile
- Head Slacker
- Favourite music
- All kinds, mostly jazz, vocal standards, some classical
- Gigante, Colombia, South America
- Favourite movie
- Doc Hollywood, Scent of a Woman, Shawshank Redemption
- English, Conversational Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Whatever is worth doing, is worth OVERDOING (mine)
- Interests and hobbies
- Hangin' with my Tufie, spouse of 52 years
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Not much - done it.
- Favourite book
- The Longest Winter - Halestram
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, generous, cool, a little on the nutty side
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had too many to enumerate here.
Recent Entries by Joec404
Yoooouuuuuuuuuzzzzzza RV Resort - Apr 18, 2015
YO. THE BLOG IS BACK!! Hah, I'll bet you thought I'd (pick one)<ul><li> Remained permanently in Mexico</li><li>Dropped dead</li><li>The Tufie ran off with a blond-headed Swede half her age</li><li>...
Fun, Work, Love, Laughs, Joy - Jul 8, 2015
So after Omak, we stayed at the Wenachee County Park, very well organized. And from there we went to Evergreen Fairgrounds, which houses the Evergreen Speedway, where Joe was racing on the NASCAR N...
New Part of Washington - Jun 16, 2015
We stayed at the Yakima Nation RV park, which we've been to before, essentially to unload our tanks, since 4 days without utilities gets your tanks full, and the threat of disaster near. Had a rela...