Joec404's Traveler Profile
- Head Slacker
- Favourite music
- All kinds, mostly jazz, vocal standards, some classical
- Gigante, Colombia, South America
- Favourite movie
- Doc Hollywood, Scent of a Woman, Shawshank Redemption
- English, Conversational Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Whatever is worth doing, is worth OVERDOING (mine)
- Interests and hobbies
- Hangin' with my Tufie, spouse of 52 years
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Not much - done it.
- Favourite book
- The Longest Winter - Halestram
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, generous, cool, a little on the nutty side
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had too many to enumerate here.
Recent Entries by Joec404
Great Friends, Fun Times - Sep 8, 2015
So, we're sitting around thinking up additional things to do to this park model, when we get an email from Ray and Phyllis that they're coming down to see us, and our new place. YIPPPPEEEE. They're...
Serendipity - Jul 16, 2015
We were planning on staying at the Evergreen Coho park for a week to explore Port Townsend, and the entire Peninsula for that matter. We had been here before and HATED it, turning around at the ent...
Camped on the Beach/Ocean Breezes - Sep 23, 2015
Well, since we had one set of contractors, wash the whole house, including the aluminum awning that moldy and green, one set of contractors to seal the roof with high-tech (expensive) goop, another...