Joec404's Traveler Profile
- Head Slacker
- Favourite music
- All kinds, mostly jazz, vocal standards, some classical
- Gigante, Colombia, South America
- Favourite movie
- Doc Hollywood, Scent of a Woman, Shawshank Redemption
- English, Conversational Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Whatever is worth doing, is worth OVERDOING (mine)
- Interests and hobbies
- Hangin' with my Tufie, spouse of 52 years
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Not much - done it.
- Favourite book
- The Longest Winter - Halestram
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, generous, cool, a little on the nutty side
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had too many to enumerate here.
Recent Entries by Joec404
Best Park in Washington - Jun 14, 2016
We always like coming to this park. It's huge so it's fun to ride bikes, like along the lake or chill in the warm climate. It would be great to have a boat here, and next time we'll rent a pontoon ...
Great Views, Great Park - Jun 12, 2016
This is an old favorite, much like the Yakima Canyon. Great for hiking. Grant County has acquired a couple of new campgrounds, and we hoped they would be suitable for us, but the one, at the end of...
Free, Expansive, Ocean Beach - Jun 4, 2002
Ocean Shores: Easy squeezy drive down Rt 3, to 108 and 12 west, about 3 1/2 hours. We stayed at the Quinault Resort and Casino’s huge RV parking lot (no utilities), FREE, and there’s lo...