Joec404's Traveler Profile
- Head Slacker
- Favourite music
- All kinds, mostly jazz, vocal standards, some classical
- Gigante, Colombia, South America
- Favourite movie
- Doc Hollywood, Scent of a Woman, Shawshank Redemption
- English, Conversational Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Whatever is worth doing, is worth OVERDOING (mine)
- Interests and hobbies
- Hangin' with my Tufie, spouse of 52 years
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Not much - done it.
- Favourite book
- The Longest Winter - Halestram
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, generous, cool, a little on the nutty side
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had too many to enumerate here.
Recent Entries by Joec404
High Elevation, Incredible Mountains - May 30, 2015
Left the Rawlins KOA, happily, since there wasn't much there, was on the highway, hence noisy and freakin' windy. Rt 287 is, as we've said a gajillion times, is remote, trafficless, and expansive. ...
Round about boonies of Colorado and Wyoming - May 28, 2015
Left the RV Park at Cabelis around 8:30 am, earlier than usual, and it was raining. Who cares. We jumped on Route 30, that took us up into the rolling hills and barren ranches. Wow, nothing out the...
You gotta love Middle America - May 27, 2015
After Sycamore Springs, and getting soaked, and worrying about Monday holiday traffic, we decided to stay at the Sac-Fox Casino, so we could get the windshield wipers fixed at Aretha Ford in Sabeth...