Joec404's Traveler Profile
- Head Slacker
- Favourite music
- All kinds, mostly jazz, vocal standards, some classical
- Gigante, Colombia, South America
- Favourite movie
- Doc Hollywood, Scent of a Woman, Shawshank Redemption
- English, Conversational Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Whatever is worth doing, is worth OVERDOING (mine)
- Interests and hobbies
- Hangin' with my Tufie, spouse of 52 years
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Not much - done it.
- Favourite book
- The Longest Winter - Halestram
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, generous, cool, a little on the nutty side
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had too many to enumerate here.
Recent Entries by Joec404
Slowing Down - Jun 4, 2015
After our stay in West Yellowstone, we got on the gas pedal pretty good. Passed some historic mining areas in western Montana and Idaho, and had to go up, up, up, again over Homestake Pass, at 9,60...
High Elevation, Incredible Mountains - May 30, 2015
Left the Rawlins KOA, happily, since there wasn't much there, was on the highway, hence noisy and freakin' windy. Rt 287 is, as we've said a gajillion times, is remote, trafficless, and expansive. ...
Round about boonies of Colorado and Wyoming - May 28, 2015
Left the RV Park at Cabelis around 8:30 am, earlier than usual, and it was raining. Who cares. We jumped on Route 30, that took us up into the rolling hills and barren ranches. Wow, nothing out the...