Joec404's Traveler Profile
- Head Slacker
- Favourite music
- All kinds, mostly jazz, vocal standards, some classical
- Gigante, Colombia, South America
- Favourite movie
- Doc Hollywood, Scent of a Woman, Shawshank Redemption
- English, Conversational Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Whatever is worth doing, is worth OVERDOING (mine)
- Interests and hobbies
- Hangin' with my Tufie, spouse of 52 years
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Not much - done it.
- Favourite book
- The Longest Winter - Halestram
- My friends describe me as
- Adventurous, generous, cool, a little on the nutty side
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I've had too many to enumerate here.
Recent Entries by Joec404
Pampered ourselves. - Dec 1, 2014
We missed the family over Thanksgiving, but had the usual Tufie gourmet dinner only in a very much smaller space. Very quiet and tranquil but a contented place to be. Watched a lot of football as i...
Driving through canyons - Nov 28, 2014
Man, it's amazing how many Tribes and different reservations we went though. The Apaches, Navajo, Hopi, Zuni, Moenkopl and a couple of dozen others. All different. Some collaborators, some competit...
Wander here, wander there, wander some more - Nov 20, 2014
We had to backtrack a little to go back to the Navajo National Monument. Really looking forward to this. We pull in there, some weathered old lady charged us $5 each to drive 500 yards to a......to...