Joe-and-jill's Traveler Profile
- Two unemployed wanderers
- Favourite music
- Only hard-core death metal...and if it's been a rough day, maybe some Justin Bieber
- Favourite movie
- The Shawshank Redemption (both), The Godfather (Joe), The Secret of Nimh (Jill)
- English, very bad French & embarassing Italian
- Favourite quote
- "Not all those who wander are lost" (well, except for Joe, who's probably just lost)
- Interests and hobbies
- Sports, chillin, and having beverages in the sun
- Favourite book
- Right now we find ourselves engulfed in a series of Lonely Planets
- My friends describe me as
- Lucky for going on this trip.....and crazy for going on this trip
Recent Entries by Joe-and-jill
A Drama Queen of Biblical Proportions - Jun 19, 2011
Days 248 to 250 Arriving into Madaba on Sunday afternoon on our cab ride from Amman, we pull up to our hotel and think: "Yeah, that's better. Looks like a nice little upgrade!". Exhausted from t...
On the Path to Ruins - Jun 17, 2011
Days 246 to 248 Today's the day we leave Turkey and take our first real look at the Middle East as we head to Jordan. We had to get to Istanbul first to catch our flight, so we were up uncomfort...
This Greek Salad is All Green to Me - Jun 14, 2011
Days 243 to 245 On our way to our final stop on our Turkish tour, our bus finally arrives in the city of Kusadasi at about 9PM, where someone from our hotel is meeting us. After standing on the...