Jlabbe's Traveler Profile
- Jesse was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- English, read french, bit of spanish, took Japanese but dont remember much
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Work a year overseas......probably in Africa.....probably in Public Health.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Each moment is an amazing moment
Recent Entries by Jlabbe
Mulago NICU - Oct 1, 2012
*Disclaimer - this post has taken me a long time to write. I wasn't sure how much detail I was going to go into with this so I needed to think about it for a while. I decided to put it all out ther...
Babes cry when they see us..... - Sep 27, 2012
I spent the last couple days sick at the hotel. I am not sure if it was a bit too much sun and not enough water on net day, or some bad chicken at lunch, or a little of both...but whatever it was m...
Great Challenge School - Oct 2, 2012
Today we went back to Kawempe to Great Challenge School. My energy was down and my cynicism was up so I was wary about going to spend some time with a bunch of kids. I just wasn't feeling it. We go...