Jkloewen's Traveler Profile
- Customer Service Rep
- Favourite music
- Brooke Fraser, Florence + the Machine, Birdy, A Fine Frenzy, Adele, RED, Hillsong United, Jesus Culture, Train, Augustana, Goo Goo Dolls, William Fitzsimmons, Gregory Alan Isakov
- Favourite movie
- Way too many to list
- Favourite quote
- Acts 4:12
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling (of course!), singing, photography, making jewelry, music, movies, hiking, roller blading, shopping
- One thing I want to do before I die
- More travelling!!!! And see the Harry Potter theme park!
- Favourite book
- Harry Potter series, The Hunger Games series, Chronicles of Narnia series, Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, Black Beauty
- My friends describe me as
- Encouraging, caring, loyal, enthusiastic, fun but not really all that funny ;) haha
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting married to my wonderful husband Ryan! <3, and this trip is going to be pretty amazing too!
Recent Entries by Jkloewen
Free Derry and Great Hospitality! - Aug 17, 2012
Continuing north from Galway, our next stop took us on a very scenic ride through small "mountains" out of the Republic of Ireland into Derry City, Northern Ireland. Our first impression of Derry w...
Fuessen - Jun 23, 2012
At the end of the Romantic Road in Germany, lies the little town of Fuessen. Jessica had this town as a must see for our trip beause of the nearby castles of Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein. The ...
Wien - Jun 15, 2012
This is our third day in Vienna and we have seen most of what we wanted to see. Vienna is very easy to get around. We paid 15 Euros each and we had unlimited access to all transit, which includes b...