Jim_is-nothome's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- wide variety. Rock, Peruvian, Scottish...
- Favourite movie
- One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, Sin Nombre, Strictly Ballroom,
- English and Spanglish
- Favourite quote
- Time flys like an arrow...fruit flys like a banana
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Finish my bucket list of about 5000 entries. Visit every country, fund water wells in Cambodia...lots of things
- Favourite book
- Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- My friends describe me as
- quiet but adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Watching my daughter be born is far and away the most amazing and emotional moment in my life!
Recent Entries by Jim_is-nothome
APE CANYON HIKE WITH LARRY & JIM - Jul 28, 2012
We took a day hike down on the south side of Mount St Helen. Of course St Helen is most famous for having erupted back on May 18, 1980. But it should be much more famous for the old growth forests ...
Glasgow, Stirling, & Loch Ness, Scotland - Jun 25, 2012
Jock was returning home from the pub, smelling like a distillery. He flopped on a bus seat next to a priest. His tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bott...
2010 Evergreen State Fair - Aug 23, 2010
There are several annual fairs in and around Seattle. They range from the very well organized (i.e. expensive and stuffy) Western Washington State Fair, which is one of the 10 largest fairs in Amer...