Jessica_cdn's Traveler Profile
- Foreign Affairs
- Favourite music
- Anything and everything. Send me your suggestions!
- Lahr, Germany
- Favourite movie
- The English Patient, the Matrix
- English, French and Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Politics, dog walking, watching Lost (the ultimate travel show...?), drinking Stella
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Favourite book
- Sophie's World, but it changes.....
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by Jessica_cdn
Running into people all over the world. - May 11, 2008
For those of you who have read my other blogs, you know that I'm pretty good at running into random people that I know all over the world. My favourite has been in Greece when I was walking through...
A propaganda-off! - May 10, 2008
In the price of our room we had a buffet breakfast included, so we checked that out pretty early. As you can likely imagine, it was the biggest damn breakfast buffet I've ever seen. Anything you wa...
Return to Havana - May 9, 2008
When we arrived in Havana after our 15 hour bus trip, our stomachs were still a bit uneasy, which contributed to our decision to stay at the Nacionale for the last two days of our honeymoon (pre-we...