Jessandmalin's Traveler Profile
- We are the southern chapter of Team McKinley! Malin is a newly gratudated social worker and Jess is a business buisness consultant
- Favourite music
- Social Distortion, Ramones, The Clash, New Kids on the Block,
- Norrkoping,Sweden and Ventura, California
- Favourite movie
- Malin: Reality Bites, Lord of the Rings! Jess: Fight Club, The Goonies
- Swedish, English and soon Spanish...(Jess claims Jive)
- Favourite quote
- "To refuse the call means stagnation. What you don't experience positively you will experience negatively." - Joseph Campbell
- Interests and hobbies
- Perpetual learners, travelers, interested in human behavior, and of course, motorcycles!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Jess: Nothing...I could die today absolutely satisfied.
- Favourite book
- Malin: The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Alchemist, The Kite Runner, Jess: A Peaceful Warrior, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintanence, On the Road, Green Eggs and Ham
- My friends describe me as
- Jess: The American Jack-Ass
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Jess:Every morning, smiling and joking around in bed with Malin...it's the best way to prepare me for the World!
Recent Entries by Jessandmalin
We're back!! And it's time for Mayan Ruins! - Aug 21, 2008
Leaving Roatan I felt a bit sad, like it was the end of something very special. Partly because it was truly paradise and almost the only place on this adventure where we could completely relax and ...
Gilligan's Island... Nica style! - Aug 11, 2008
After spending over two days in beautiful but rainy Arenal it was time to jump on the bike and keep heading north. Costa Rica is such a colorful country to ride through so both Jess and I enjoyed i...
Laptop computer goes ka-blewy. - Aug 20, 2008
What the heck??? I love technology, it´s supposed to love me back...right?? Well, it did love us for awhile but now it´s dead...I´m not sure if it´s the hard drive or the motherboard but it turns o...