Jessamyjoy's Traveler Profile
- Mom, French Translator and Interpreter
- Favourite music
- raggae, bluegrass, jazz, blues, country, Christian
- Lander, Wyoming
- American English and French
- Interests and hobbies
- outdoor adventures, traveling, cooking, eating, reading, human rights, trying new things
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Learn to play another musical instrument (piano, banjo, ukulele...?)
- Favourite book
- The Bible; beyond that it's impossible to choose
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every time I realize that the God of the entire universe knows and loves me enough to take my place in death and provide a way for me to spend eternity in heaven.
Recent Entries by Jessamyjoy
Taxi ride - Sep 16, 2007
This afternoon I met with Oumar, a Senegalese I had interpreted for on my last job in the States. He picked me up from the hotel in a cab and took me to his NGO headquarters. He works for a human ...
An island unlike others - Sep 15, 2007
Another week gone by and another weekend begun. I knew from the day I got here that what I wanted most to see was the island of Gorée because it is an important historical site. From there, thousan...
Goal!!!!! - Sep 9, 2007
For you true football (aka soccer) fans out there, I have quite the story. As much as people can complain about the heat, the boredom, sometimes the danger, and everything in between, about the job...