Jess2010's Traveler Profile
- Finance Officer
- Favourite music
- Anything with a good beat
- English, German, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that had made all the difference..."
- Interests and hobbies
- Diving, traveling, reading, dancing & music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the 7 wonders of the world (old and new)
- My friends describe me as
- Fun, bubbly and outgoing
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Spending 8 days on a M/Y Floreana cruising the Galapagos Islands
Why? Because life is short and travel is the only thing money can buy that makes you rich.
Recent Entries by Jess2010
Chicken bus stories - Jan 16, 2011
Taken from The Age travel blog but pretty much a very good summary of my day trip from Antigua to Guatemala City for the day.... Nobody on board but us chickens The first surpris...
A week long pit stop - Jan 12, 2011
Landing in Guatemala city was exciting, tho everyone I had met had told me the city was dangerous and like all Central American capital cities – a hole. So I was heading straight to the be...
Bikini's, Favela's and Jesus.. - Jan 5, 2011
Rio is famous for its skimpy bikinis, the favelas, its beaches and of course Jesus which over looks the city... Bec and i had already spent quite abit of time on the beaches of Ipanema and bou...