Jerrybreeze's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Mostly film scores and old pop/disco
- English, Spanish, Russian (very rusty), Turkish (beginner)
- Interests and hobbies
- Films, travelling, 1936 Olympics memorabilia
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See as many of the sites on the UNESCO Heritage List as possible
Recent Entries by Jerrybreeze
City Park, Szechenyi Baths, Zoo - Nov 25, 2006
In the afternoon, we went to City Park, where there is a group of miniature buildings representing typical Hungarian architecture from all over the country. It was built for the 1900 exposition cel...
Budapest: Exploring the City - Nov 26, 2006
The next day we set off for some more exploration, including some parts of the city that I had never seen before. Although it was heavily damaged in WW II, Budapest still has some amazing buildings...
Budapest: Hotel and Heroes Square - Nov 25, 2006
Then it was time to pack our bags, say goodbye to Barcelona and catch another SkyEurope flight to Budapest (this time the flight cost 13 Euros!). I had been to Budapest three times before, but it w...