Jeroenandlinda's Traveler Profile
- I am an IT Consultant , my wife a Lawyer, we both enjoy traveling, I write and she makes the photos.
- Favourite music
- Jazz, Swing, R&B etc..
- Me, Dutch, English a litlle bit of French, Spanish and Papiamentu, Linda: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit Mars
- My friends describe me as
- a crazy couple.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every day could be the one.
Recent Entries by Jeroenandlinda
Stonetown stings like a bee - Mar 8, 2011
Its time to leave the African Paradise. What can I say, we did a whole lot of nothing the last couple of days. Sleeping, reading, swimming and living from meal to meal. No television, very very lim...
Into the Deep - Mar 5, 2011
We were the last ones to be picked up by an old school bus. The bus was full of dive and snorkel crowd. The boats where not to far away, so the uncomfortable ride was short. Out of the bus we had t...
Contrast - Mar 3, 2011
The contrast is shocking. Behind us is a small 'village' where the kids live on the sand road, the houses are made of clay and cardboard and women are trying to cook a fish and some rice on a wood ...