Jeremystravels's Traveler Profile
- Chemical Engineer / Graduate Student / Travel Blogger
- Favourite music
- Mostly Rock, Classic Rock
- Dayton, Ohio
- Favourite movie
- Shawshank Redemption, Boondock Saints, Lord of the Rings, Highlander
- English and a bit of Arabic and French
- Favourite quote
- I consider it a challenge before the whole human race, and I ain't gonna lose!
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Photography, Movies, Concerts, Scuba Diving, etc
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the 7 wonders of the world (2 down + pyramids)
- Favourite book
- Angels and Demons - Dan Brown
- My friends describe me as
- Crazy world-traveler-photo-junkie who probably should get a job
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Not one moment has been the best. I am most happy to say that at 24 I've been to 1/3 of the USA and 24 other countries in the world with plans to go to about 30 more in the next 2 years.
Recent Entries by Jeremystravels
Day 24: $60 Kobe Beef - Sep 6, 2010
Yes, today there was only one thing happening, eating Kobe beef. As my rail pass expired the day prior, I had to buy the ticket out to Kobe on my own, which was 800 yen round trip and a fairly reas...
Day 27: Last Day in Japan - Sep 9, 2010
I spent most of the day trying to figure out how to ship a box home, because international law wont let you ship alcohol abroad. I finally decided to ship everything except my sake back and order a...
Day 26: Big Whale Sharks! - Sep 8, 2010
The second day of the unlimited pass I headed out to Osaka Conservatory to check out some intereting flowers. While the conservatory itself was about 1/3 the size of the one we have at home, the fl...