Jenni-louise's Traveler Profile
- Drug & Alcohol counsellor
- Favourite music
- Rock, jazz, swing, ska, blues, world music
- Favourite movie
- Frida, Harvey, Life is Beautiful, The Weeping Camel, Water, The Hangover, Shaun of The dead, O Brother Where Art Thou?
- English, some French & Nepali
- Favourite quote
- Be kind
- Interests and hobbies
- Finding out how people play, dance, eat, make music and build community. Trekking. Reading, movies, talking, driving; learning chess & guitar.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm doing them. I'm sure I'll find more as I go and I'll do them too
- Favourite book
- Very funny....one book? Naaah....right up there though are Saving Fish from Drowning, Siddhartha, Cloudstreet, The Elegance of The Hedgehog
- My friends describe me as
- Slightly mad but dependable
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sitting on a rock somewhere on the Annapurna Circuit and really feeling my significance as part of it all. I felt it, deep in my gut.
Recent Entries by Jenni-louise
A very pretty crack in the earth - Apr 2, 2013
After settling in last night we had set our alarms for 5 am, to ensure we were up and out in time to choose a spot for the sunrise. Given the late arrival last night we really had to drag ourselves...
The O.C.....we LOVE San Juan Capistrano! - Apr 7, 2013
We decided to have an around-home day today, to rest a little and explore close to home. We found out where a supermarket was and went food shopping; our apartment in San Juan Capistrano is very we...
No bras in San Bernadino - Apr 6, 2013
We left Barstow by around 8.30, hoping to buy a couple of cheap bras to throw onto the Bra Tree. No Joy but we did leave Shell's thongs on a version of the shoe tree - appropriately signed of cours...