Jenandviv's Traveler Profile
- Alcohol & Other drug Workers
- Favourite music
- All, depending on mood and setting. jazz, blues, rock & swing/ska being favourites
- Favourite movie
- Life Is Beautiful; Harvey; Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? Once; The Visitor; The Weeping Camel
- English, some French & Nepali
- Interests and hobbies
- Reading , dancing, experiencing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- There's not one thing.....I'm doing them; yet I'll think of more
- Favourite book
- What?!! There can't be only one.....Saving Fish From Drowning, Siddhartha, Cloudstreet, Earthly Powers
- My friends describe me as
- Extremely beautiful & very clever
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Not falling off the side of a mountain
Recent Entries by Jenandviv
Huggin' in the Post Office, & Chaco Canyon - Feb 26, 2011
Well we woke up this morning from a grand, unbitten nights sleep - too buggered last night to spray our bedclothes & mattress but it wasn't necessary anyway. Ha! Too buggered to de-bug! Sorry. ...
Of mud and optimism - Feb 25, 2011
I woke up at 6.48 this morning & the curtains were open to a Monument Valley sunrise. I was too & I felt very significant. After leaving The View we stopped at a Navajo market place and...
Cewiuser & cewiuser! - Feb 23, 2011
Hello Loved Ones! Awesome day today, & yesterday....with tears in our eyes we kissed & patted our Mustang (No, we really did) goodbye and picked up the Camry for the long haul. It's a good...