Jenanddanrtw's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Rock, Blues, Reggae, Oldies
- Favourite movie
- I love lots of films, and travel documentries and David Attenborough I love him too!
- Favourite quote
- "The road to self-realization requires seeing the variety of the world"
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Climbing, Music, Photography, Diving
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel the world, meet people, love my life and the people in it - I realise this is more then one thing!
- Favourite book
- The Dark Trilogy, Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I think I have had many amazing moments. I think the reason I want to travel is because there are many more to be had!
Recent Entries by Jenanddanrtw
Padi Perhentian - May 26, 2011
Blog writer: Dan The lack of update has once again been down to the lack of wifi on the islands we’re staying on. We headed from Pulau Kapas to The Perhentians where Jen actually stayed 5 ...
We've got the sharks out of the pool! - Jan 10, 2012
Blog Writer: Jen We left Brisbane on another Greyhound and headed to Noosa. We had heard good reports about this place so decided to stop there. The bus only took an hour and a half (by this poi...
Happy Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday! - Jan 5, 2012
Blog Writer: Jen When we first arrived in Australia we hadn’t booked any accommodation (Still living like we were in South East Asia) so it was a panic when we couldn’t find anywhere...