Jeff737373's Traveler Profile
- Peace Corps Volunteer
- Favourite music
- Wide Variety, from punk rock to cuban jazz to hip hop, depending on my particular mood
- Yonkers, NY, USA
- Favourite movie
- lets see....theres so many. Kundun. lost in translation, Big Lebowsky. Adaptation. Being John Malkovich. Etc...
- English, Palauan, Pohnpein, Spanish, Nepali (a little of each)
- Favourite quote
- to early to tell.
- Interests and hobbies
- Eastern Philosophy, The Outdoors, Reading, Walks
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Inner Peace.
- Favourite book
- Middlesex, 100 years of solitude, anything by Thitch Nhat Hahn
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- there have been too many. each one amazing. to choose one would be impossible. plus, there are plenty more to be seen.
This is the trip that started my wanderlust around the world. First to Nepal, then India, and off to SE Asia for the first time. The second and third trips are not online, those were stricty personal in nature! Enjoy. Jeff
Recent Entries by Jeff737373
Pics - Sep 29, 2007
some more pics.....have started a new blog with my new adventures on wordpress, jeffdow.blogspot.com will be transferring pics as soon as I can get to a decent internet connection.... Jeff
Dad's Visit - Aug 22, 2007
Dad took the long journey out to Micronesia for a week of fun, to see where and what im doing out here in the Pacific....we had a blast....keeping it short, here are pics....enjoy....
Yap COS and Island Life - Jul 20, 2007
Alomst two years ago, and group of 29 stepped off the tarmac at Pohnpei International Airport...29 people brought together from all walks of American life for an experience that would be like nothi...