Jcarter's Traveler Profile
- I work in I.T., I ve made a living selling socks, underwear and detergent too.
- Favourite music
- anything--Lou Reed's Perfect Day is my favorite song
- Favourite movie
- Favourite quote
- Gratitude is every breath
- Interests and hobbies
- internet, sportbikes, Formula 1, dogs, travelling, beer.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Machu Pinchu
- Favourite book
- I don't read books. Paper is highly overrated.
- My friends describe me as
- quietly independant, arrogant, and funny.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- it hasn't happened yet. I hate the thought that the most amazing thing has already happened. I would say my friends are the most amazing.
Recent Entries by Jcarter
Kelowna to Golden - Sep 14, 2008
Another beautiful day. So far the weather has been great. Today we left Kelowna for Golden B.C. Before we left Kelowna, we took a walk through the waterfront area, where a dragon boat festival was ...
On to Banff - Sep 14, 2008
Its a misty morning when we leave Golden. We head on to Trans Canada hwy and up the mountains and get to a point where the mist had lifted and we can see the town of Golden below and the mountain p...
A spectacular drive - Sep 12, 2008
We left early to head to Kelowna, but the drive through the rockies would be the highlight of the day. Highway 99, to Lillooet was just amazing. You have to keep your eyes on the road, but the view...