Jblankissuper's Traveler Profile
- Architecture, Auburn University
- Tuscumbia, Alabama
- One thing I want to do before I die
- right a few wrongs
- Favourite book
- alot of Kerouac, Haruki Murakami, Memoirs of A Geisha, transportation infrastructure/design stuff
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The perpetual kindness I find in strangers across the land. Them that soon become good lovely friends. The ease of getting about in a techno-indulgent society
A bicycle ride from North Alabama to Oregon, via Natchez Trace, San Antonio Texas, and the south western states. From the finish line onward to future works in the international theatre.
Matt's parallel journey across the U.S.
He goes by car, I go by bike. Hope has it that we meet in Texas for some laughs!
Jesse Walks Across America
I met this man in the Arizona nowhere lands, west of Aguila. He walks from Santa Monica pier, where I now have been, to Boston. He ought to finish in May. BEST WISHES, May GOD BLESS you and your cause.
Recent Entries by Jblankissuper
Good Snowy Good Smelling Cold Beijing - Dec 31, 2009
Boryeong, Zoos, Aquariums, Silvia, and Friends - Jul 26, 2009
Silvia arrived on June 12. Her arrival brought some peace and gladness back into my days. Work is going full steam ahead. I am a bit despondent from time to time that architecture work has not pres...
Yongsam Mall - May 16, 2009
Location of Yongsam Mall. This place has food, electronics, billions of cameras, camping gear, bicycles, lifestyle stuff, furniture, appliances, clothes, entertainment venues, etc. Good Times